This Extra Easy Apple Pie Monkey Bread is so delicious. Made with refrigerator biscuits , apple pie filling, cinnamon brown sugar sauce and a vanilla glaze.
This Extra Easy Apple Pie Monkey Bread is great whether you are making a big Sunday Brunch and want it on the buffet or to a quick grab and go breakfast.
Additional Recipes that are Great For Breakfast :
What is Monkey Bread ?
A soft, sweet, sticky pastry served in the United States for breakfast or as a treat. It consists of pieces of soft baked dough sprinkled with cinnamon. It is often served at fairs and festivals..wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_bread
How to Store the Bread :
The bread will keep well for several days in an air tight container at room temperature. It can be frozen in freezer bags or airtight containers. To reheat bread - microwave or reheat in oven covered or wrapped in foil.
How to Make Extra Easy Apple Pie Monkey Bread:
- Refrigerator Biscuits
- White Sugar
- Apple Pie Filling
- Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
Desserts to Try :
- The Best Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Easy Homemade Blackberry Cobbler
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Pie Bars
- How to Make A Classic Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
Dinners To Try :
Apple Pie Monkey Bread
- Bunt Pan
- 2 Cans Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1 Can (20 oz) Apple Pie Filling
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- 3 tsps Cinnamon
- ¾ Cups Pecan Halves or chopped Optional
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup Melted Butter
- ¾ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven 350°
- Spray bundt pan with nonstick spray or lightly grease.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.-Set aside
- Separate dough into biscuits and cut into quarters. Toss dough pieces in a bowl to coat and place half in prepared pan.
- Spoon half of the apple pie filling over biscuits, sprinkle half the pecans over biscuits
- Place remaining biscuits on top, spread remaining apple pie filling and pecans
- Add Brown sugar and melted butter together in a bowl -pour the sauce over Biscuits
- Bake until golden brown-let set for 5 minutes - invert on to plate or platter
- In a small bowl whisk Powdered Sugar, Heavy Cream and Vanilla Extract
- Drizzle Over Bread