This Fall Harvest Harvest Rum Punch is absolutely delicious. It is made with pears, 3 kinds of apples, 3 fruit juices, and of course rum. It is the perfect beverage to serve at Thanksgiving or even a Sunday Football gathering. I'm sure it won't disappoint.
Make this Delicious Fall Harvest Punch on Thanksgiving. It will go great with your Turkey, Easy Sweet Potato Casserole (Canned Yams), The Best Slow Cooker Red Mashed Potatoes, and Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe(The New One).
Sure, feel free to leave alcohol out. Or switch out the rum for vodka or tequila. Also, spiced rum would be great.
Yes, in fact, the longer the fruit soaks in the juices and rum the better.
I think oranges and cranberries in the punch would be great for Christmas, however, I haven't tried it yet.
Other Beverages to Serve This Holiday Season:
- Traditional Old Fashioned Cocktail
- The Best Skinny Jalapeno Margarita
- Easy Cocoa Bomb Recipe ( Hot Chocolate)
- PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
How To Make Fall Harvest Rum Punch:
- Ingredients Needed :
- Green Apple
- Pink Lady Apple
- Gala Apple
- Apple Juice
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice
Gather ingredients for Punch.
Slice the fresh pears.
Also slices all apples.
Mix the juices and the rum together in a pitcher and top with fruit.
Fall Harvest Punch
- Cutting Board
- 1 Pear
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Pink Lady Apple
- 2 cups Apple Juice
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice or cran-apple
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 cup Rum
- Slice apples and pear into thin slices
- In a pitcher combine all juices and rum. Stir well and top with sliced fruit
- Serve with or without ice
Fall Desserts :
- Easy Apple Tart
- Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Cake
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
- Easy Pecan Pie Mini Tarts
As an Amazon Associate, a small commission is made on qualifying sales.
Leave a Reply