If you are looking for a Super Easy Raspberry Danish recipe, you have found it. Made with refrigerated store-bought biscuits, raspberry preserves, butter, cinnamon sugar, and a quick yummy vanilla glaze.
The other day I was making refrigerator biscuits to go with the INSTANT POT MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST that I was making. It was still early in the day and I dying for something sweet.
I love using biscuits or crescents when making recipes, it is such a great short cut. I used crescents when I made the Super Easy Cheese Danish that I shared on the blog awhile back. Biscuits were used to make Caramel Pecan Rolls that were a huge hit.
I wasn’t going to need all my biscuits to serve with dinner, so decided to make some donuts or danish. I played around with the biscuit dough and ended up with these delicious raspberry danishes. They were so easy to make that it’s hard to even call it a recipe.
These danishes are great to make ahead of time and grab for a quick take with you for breakfast when you are running out the door. They are also great for an afternoon snack with a cup of coffee, or late at night if you are like me and crave sweets at night. So let me share with you how to make these babies. I promise you will love them. (or at least think you will).
How To Make Super Easy Raspberry Danish :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Refrigerator Biscuits
- Raspberry Preserves or Jelly
- Powdered Sugar
- Milk or Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Pre Heat Oven 350
- Flatten Biscuits
- Dip In Melted Butter-Sprinkle With Cinnamon Sugar
- Put on a nonstick baking sheet
- Make a dip in the biscuit with the end of a wooden spoon or use a spoon
- Put 1 tsp of jelly or preserves in each biscuit/danish
- Bake 13-16 minutes until golden brown
- In a small dish mix powdered sugar, vanilla and milk (add milk until thin consistency)
- Drizzle on danishes well warm so that it melts slightly
Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
Out of the Oven
Super Easy Raspberry Danish
- 1 Tube Biscuits I used Pillsbury
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter 1 Stick
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3-4 tsp Cinnamon to your liking
- 8 tsp Raspberry Preserves
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 tsp Milk or Cream
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350°
- Flatten Biscuits and dip in melted butter
- Mix Cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle on biscuits
- Space evenly on nonstick baking sheet
- Use a wooden spoon handle to make a dip in the middle of the biscuits - fill with 1 tsp raspberry preserves or jell
- Bake for 13-16 minutes until golden brown
- In a small bowl mix powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk (add milk until thin consistency)
- Remove biscuits from the oven when golden brown -drizzle glaze well biscuits/danishes are still warm to get melted effect
As an amazon associate, I receive a small commission on qualifying purchases