This Tex-Mex Iron Skillet Pasta is excellent and easy to throw together for a weeknight meal. It is packed full of flavor, and so simple to make! Loaded with ground beef, salsa, corn, black beans, and cheese, this is a complete meal that will be ready in 45 minutes!
This Tex-Mex Iron Skillet is the perfect weeknight dinner. I love meals that are all thrown together. To me, it is much easier than serving everything separately. Tex-Mex is perfect because Mexican food and pasta are probably our 2 most loved meals around here.
If You Are Looking For Other Easy To Make Mexican Recipes :
- Chicken Fajitas In A Skillet
- Easy Shredded Chicken Double Decker Tacos
- Easy Restaurant Style Refried Beans (Instant Pot)
- Easy Cilantro Lime Rice (Instant Pot)
- The Best Copycat Taco Bell Nacho Bell Grande
- Crescent Roll Fiesta Taco Braid
How To Make Tex-Mex Iron Skillet Pasta:
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 8 oz. Box of Bow Pasta
- 16 oz Jar of Salsa of Choice
- 15 oz Can of Corn
- 10.5 oz. Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 15 oz Can of Black Beans
- 8 oz of Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
Skillet is now ready to go into a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Dinner is Served :
Condiments That Go Great With This Dinner :
- Easy Spicy Hot Salsa
- The Best Fresh Spicy Mango Salsa
- The Best Copy Cat Chipotle Guacamole
Great Desserts To Serve With This Meal:
- How To Make Caramel Apple Cheesecake Tacos
- Slow Cooker Easy Peach Cobbler
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
Tex-Mex Iron Skillet Pasta
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Stove Top
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 8 oz. Bow Tie Pasta
- 16 oz. Jar Salsa
- 10.5 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 15 oz. can Corn
- 8 oz. Mexican Cheese Blend (divided)
- Preheat the Oven to 350°
- Brown ground beef in a cast iron skillet.Breaking into small pieces. Drain beef and return to skillet.
- While ground beef is cooking, fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. Add the pasta to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Drain the pasta .
- Stir in the salsa, cream of chicken soup, corn, black beans, and half the cheese.
- Stir in the pasta.
- Top with remaining cheese, and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Ready to serve.
Leave a Reply