This is The Best Cherry Pineapple Cake I have ever had. So easy to make just to make just throw the cake mix , cherries, pineapple and butter in your crockpot/slow cooker.
I'm back with another easy dump cake recipe for you . I love making them because they are so easy. Whether you are making them in your oven or your slow cooker they are very easy. Some other favorites I've shared are Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake (Just 3 Ingredients) which is fantastic . Or Slow Cooker Apple Spice Dump Cake
I did this dump cake in the slow cooker but they can also be done in a traditional oven.
Storage of Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
Any leftover cake after serving the first day , should be kept in an airtight container under refrigeration. It should keep 4-5 days or 3-4 months frozen.
Suggested Add Ins For Cake :
- Chocolate Chips
- M&M 's
- Ice Cream (ala mode)
- Whip Cream (Topping)
Looking For Some Other Great Desserts to Try ?
- Mile High Strawberry Jello Pie
- Easy to Microwave Red Velvet Fudge
How to Make The Best Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake :
Ingredients Needed :
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Canned Pineapple
Easy Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Crockpot, Slow Cooker
- 1 Box Cake Mix Yellow or White
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple Drained
- ½ Cup Butter Sliced
- Spray Slow Cooker with food release for easy clean up later
- Dump Cherries into crockpot
- Dump drained pineapple into crockpot (note my pictures show pineapple rings because that's what I had, however, I crushed them in food processor before using)
- Add dry cake mix
- Slice butter on top cover and cook on high for 3 hours or 4-5 hours on low
- I stir about half way through cooking