This Extra Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is so rich and delicious. Made with creamy peanut butter, cream cheese and whipped topping. Topped with chocolate syrup and peanut butter cups, makes it to die for.
I love no bake desserts , do you ? They make life so much easier. Especially if you really cheat and use a premade pie crust like I did with this pie. I used graham cracker this time but also love the Oreo or walnut like I used with my The Best Key Lime Pie it was awesome. Black Forest No-Bake Pie or EASY NO BAKE BANANA CREAM PIE ! are both easy delicious choices as well.
I am not going to lie when it comes to peanut butter I am very picky. For me it has to be Jiff creamy. Because choosy mothers choose Jiff lol. If you aren't old like me, you probably didn't get that little joke. Although I made several changes, my inspiration for this peanut butter pie came from everybody's favorite blogger thepioneerwoman.com/
How to Make Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie :
Ingredients Needed :
- Pre-made Graham Cracker Crust ( or crust of choice)
- Peanut Butter (I use Jiff)
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Cool Whip or Whipped Topping
- Bite Size Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Sprinkles
How to Store the Pie :
Peanut Butter Pie will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or up to a couple weeks in the freezer. If put in a good airtight container I would assume even longer in the freezer.
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- Electric Mixer
- 1 Pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 cup Peanut Butter I used Jiff creamy
- 1 8oz brick Cream Cheese Softened
- 1.5 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 8 oz tub Whipped Topping (cool whip)
- 15-20 Bite size peanut butter cups
- Chocolate Syrup
- In a mixing bowl beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth
- Slowly mix in powdered sugar
- Chop peanut butter cups leaving some in halves for top of pie . Mix some of the chunks into the pie mix, Fold in Cool Whip
- With a spatula spread pie filling into pie crust -smooth top
- With Chocolate syrup make lines or preferred pattern add remaining peanut butter cups and optional sprinkles -refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving
Congratulations, your post is featured on Full Plate Thursday, 519 this week! Thanks so much for sharing with us and hope you will come back soon!
Treat and Trick
Quick and yummy, thanks for sharing...
So glad you liked it. Thanks for letting me know