This Black Forest No-Bake Pie is absolutely to die for. Chocolate and cherry are one of my favorite combinations. Together on a no-bake Oreo cookie pie crust is sure to make you the hit of the party.
Black Forest No-Bake Pie
I love no-bake desserts of all kinds but this one is perfect. An Oreo chocolate cookie crust filled with a vanilla cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake, and then topped with canned cherry pie filling. However, I have shared some other great ones in the past No-Bake Pumpkin Cream Pie and No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie come to mind . They are both great and perfect for holiday get togethers.
What is Black Forest Dessert ?
Black forest is a mixture of chocolate and cherry together. This dessert I made the crust by crushing Oreo cookies together with butter . Of course , you could always buy a pre-made one at the grocery store. The other black forest desserts I have shared are Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake and Easy Chocolate Cherry Brownies.
How To Make Black Forest No-Bake Pie :
Ingredients needed for crust :
- Oreo cookies
- Or premade crust
Ingredients needed for filling :
- Cream Cheese
- Granulated Sugar
- Sour Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Cocoa Powder
- Powdered Sugar
- Cherry Pie Filling
Putting the Pie Together :
Oreo Crust Ingredients
Oreos and Butter in Food Processor
The Crust is Pressed into Pie Plate and the Filling Ingredients .
Mixing the First Layer of the Pie
Spreading The First Layer of the Pie
Layer 1 of the Pie
Layer 2 of Pie
Ready to Serve Pie
Black Forest No-Bake Pie
- Food Processor
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 4 tablespoons Butter melted
- 26 Oreo Cookies
- 1 8 oz block Cream Cheese
- ⅓ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 container Whipped Topping thawed (Cool Whip)
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 21 oz can Cherry Pie Filling
Oreo Pie Crust
- Add cookies to food processor crush cookies
- Mix cookie crumbs together with melted butter
- Spread crumbs into 9 inch pie pan -bottom and sides -pat down with measuring cup
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes
- In a medium size mixing bowl , cream cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and combined
- Next add sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat together until well combined. Fold in whipped topping with a spatula.
- Spread half of the mixture into your prepared pie crust (the one you made or pre-made)
- Add cocoa powder and powdered sugar to the remaining cream cheese mixture and beat together .
- Spread evenly over the cream cheese layer
- Cover pie and refrigerate for 6-8 hours. Cover pie with cherries or cut and cover individual pieces.
Recipe adapted from https://togetherasfamily.com/
This post contains affiliate links as an amazon associate any qualifying purchases will result in a small commission earned at no extra cost to you .