Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies, Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Cheesecake could there be a better trio- I think not. They are absolutely fabulous.
When I came across this recipe, I saw the title and knew I had to make them. Most any brownies are delicious but add peanut butter and cheesecake to the mix and oh my goodness! It is hard to admit for someone who has been married for 35 years, raised 4 kids and now have 4 grandkids - I've never been a great cook and especially not a baker. I always did the day to day cooking for the kids. I had a few things that I made well but otherwise, it was chicken strips or hot dogs and mac and cheese out of a box. My husband always cooked on holidays and made all the birthday cakes. He was the master at it. He made all the princess and Barbie cakes or turtles and power rangers for the boys.
Fast forward to a couple of years ago when I decided to semi-retire and be the caretaker for my grandson. I decided I was going to make it my mission to be a better cook and baker. I decided to start this blog and share my recipes and experiences of trying to learn. to cook and bake. Its been a lot of fun, I have had a lot of fails but am slowly but surely improving. I hope people enjoy my journey and try some of my recipes.
How to Make The Best Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies :
- Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
- Cream Cheese
- Peanut Butter
My Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies came out so good. I was pretty proud of myself. I mean brownies and cheesecake are some of my favorite desserts put them together with peanut butter and yum!
Some Other Great Brownie Recipes You May Like :
The only thing that could possibly make them better would be to add some ice cream, hot fudge, peanut butter sauce, and whip cream for a brownie sundae. My copy cat-Friendly's Peanut Butter Sauce would be perfect. .https://wedishitup.com/164/copy-cat-friendlys-peanut-butter-sauce/
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 1 Package(4 oz) Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate Broken into small pieces
- ¾ cup Butter Softened
- 2 ½ cups Sugar Divided
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 pkg(8 oz) Cream Cheese Softened
- ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F .Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with foil with ends of foil extending over the ends of the pan. Spray the foil with cooking spray.Microwave butter and chocolate in large microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add 2 cups of sugar and mix well. Stir in 4 eggs ,add flour ,mix well ,pour into prepared pan.In a medium mixing bowl mix together cream cheese,peanut butter remaining ½ cup of sugar and egg until blended. Drop by spoonfuls over the brownie batter .Swirl gently with knife.Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Cool completely . Use foil handles to lift brownies from pan before cutting and serve
My Inspiration for these Brownies was found at: myfoodandfamily.com/brands/bakers-chocolate