These Pecan Pie Mini Tarts are easy to make . They start with store bought pie crust and a basic pecan pie filling with fresh pecans. Perfect for a pot luck or Holiday dessert.
If you are planning your holiday menu, these Easy Pecan Pie Mini Tarts are perfect. They are individual serving . Perfect for kids or for people watching their calories or wanting to try multiple desserts. If you need other desserts for your menu , let me recommend No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait or Classic Homemade Apple Pie. By offering a variety of options, you are sure to please everyone.
FAQ and Tips for Making Pecan Tarts :
You sure could, store bought crust is a quick short cut, however if you need a recipe for crust, try. Easy Homemade Pie Crust
If you want to make the tarts ahead of time , they can be wrapped in plastic wrap or foil and kept at room temperature for 2-3 days. They will keep3-4 months in the freezer.
Sure as long as long as they are able to bake it.
If you only have salted butter available-omit the salt in the recipe.
How to Make Easy Pecan Pie Mini Tarts :
Ingredients Needed :
- Store -bought pie crust (1)
- Light corn syrup
- Light brown sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Chopped Pecans
Gather ingredients for Tarts.
In process cutting dough for tarts.
Chopping pecans for tarts.
Putting the Tarts together.
Tarts on Cooling Rack.
Tarts on cooling rack.
Pecan Pie Tarts are ready to serve .
Serving the Pecan Tarts.
Other Great Recipes That You May Enjoy :
Easy Pecan Pie Mini Tarts
- 1 Pie Crust Store Bought
- 1 large Egg Slightly Beaten
- ½ cup Light Corn Syrup
- ⅓ cup Light Brown Sugar packed well
- 1 tablespoon Butter unsalted (melted)
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350°
- Roll out pie crust onto lightly floured surface.
- Using a 2 inch round cookie cutter or a glass. Cut out 24 circles
- Stretch the dough a little and place into mini muffin tin.
- Place dough in refrigerator well making the filling.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the egg, corn syrup, brown sugar, melted butter, salt and vanilla.
- Remove crust from refrigerator, using a cookie scoop or tea spoon fill crusts with filling, leaving room for pecans. Top with chopped pecans.
- Bake 20-30 minutes. Start watching at 20 minutes.
- Cool Tarts
- With a knife -remove tarts and place on cooling rack.
- When ready to serve - top with whipped cream or ice cream - yum !