This is The Best No-Bake Banana Cream Pie. It is easy to make and delicious. With vanilla instant pudding and fresh bananas and whipped topping. All in a pre-made graham cracker crust.
Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie Light and Fluffy and so delicious. Making The Best No-Bake Banana Cream Pie is so easy. Using instant pudding, a pre-made graham cracker crust, fresh bananas, and Reddi whip or cool whip it's a snap. This no-bake pie can be thrown together in 10-15 minutes I have pointed out in the past when I shared my recipes for The Easiest Peach Cobbler You Will Ever Bake and The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheese- Cake! I love quick easy desserts that don't take hours to make.
This No-Bake Banana Cream Pie is delicious. My husband loves banana cream and coconut cream pies, my kids love No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie, and Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie. With everyone liking something different I have a variety of things to try to make and share with you all. In the past on Thanksgiving or other holidays that we get together as a family, I always bought pies from a restaurant. I hope to change that trend this year.
Sure, an Oreo Crust or Vanilla Wafer Crust would also work great.
It should keep fine for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. The bananas will start to brown.
Sure, Vanilla or Chocolate would be great. Cheesecake pudding is also a great option.
How to Make The Best No-Bake Banana Cream Pie :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Graham Cracker Crust - Pre-made or make your own using this recipe -https://fedandfit.com/no-bake-graham-cracker-pie-crust/
- Banana Instant Pudding
- Cold Milk
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Fresh Bananas
- Vanilla Extract
- Crushed Walnuts (optional garnish)
- Cherries (optional garnish)
Gather the ingredients needed for your pie.
Mix pudding with cold milk stir well. Fold in whipped topping.
Layer pudding mixture and sliced bananas.
More Recipes You May Enjoy :
Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie
- Electric Mixer
- 1 Cup Cold Milk (I used 1%)
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 3.4oz pkg Banana Cream Instant Pudding (I used sugar-free)
- 2 12 oz Carton Frozen Whipped Topping Thawed (I used Cool-Whip)
- 1 9 inch Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 Firm Bananas
- 4-5 Marchiano Cherries optional for garnish
- ¼ cup Crushed Walnuts
- In Large Mixing Bowl -Whisk together milk and pudding -mix approximately 2-3 minutes until thickened (with an electric mixer or hand whisk)
- Fold in 3 cups whipped topping
- Pour in 1-⅓ cups of pudding mixture into pie crust . Layer sliced bananas and remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with more whipped topping and optional crushed walnuts or cherries
- Refrigerate until serving