Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie Light and Fluffy and so delicious. Making Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie is so easy to make. Using instant pudding, a pre-made graham cracker crust, fresh bananas, and Reddi whip or cool whip its a snap. This no-bake pie can be thrown together in 10-15 minutes I have pointed out in the past when I shared my recipes for The Easiest Peach Cobbler You Will Ever Bake and The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheese- Cake! I love quick easy desserts that don’t take hrs to make.
This No-Bake Banana Cream Pie is delicious. My husband loves banana cream and coconut cream pies, my kids love chocolate cream and peanut butter pie. With everyone liking something different I have a variety of things to try to make and share with you all. In the past on Thanksgiving or other holidays that we get together as a family, I always bought pies from a restaurant. I hope to change that trend this year.
How to Make Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie :
Making this no-bake pie is so simple and quick. You will need milk, vanilla extract, instant banana pudding, whipped topping (cool whip), pre-made graham cracker crust, fresh bananas. Reddi Whip (or additional cool whip) and Marchiano cherries for garnish(optional).
If you arent following me on Pinterest, please do so @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
And on FaceBook @https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp/
If you have ideas of things you would like to see me make and post, please leave comments or email me @[email protected]
If you haven’t signed up to receive an email when I put out new posts, please sign up at the top of my page. Thank You
Easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie
- Electric Mixer
- 1 Cup Cold Milk (I used 1%)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 3.4oz pkg Banana Cream Instant Pudding (I used sugar-free)
- 1 12 oz Carton Frozen Whipped Topping Thawed (I used Cool-Whip)
- 1 9 inch Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 Firm Bananas
- 4-5 Marchiano Cherries optional for garnish
- In Large Mixing Bowl -Whisk together milk and pudding -mix approximately 2-3 minutes until thickened
- Fold in 3 cups whipped topping
- Pour in 1-1/3 cups of pudding mixture into pie crust . Layer sliced bananas and remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping or with Reddi-whip -garnish with cherries. (optional)
- Refrigerate until serving