This is The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake I've ever had. Bar None!
THE BEST NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE
Making The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake with condensed milk is the best one I've ever eaten. It is so simple to make and absolutely delicious.
As I've said before when I shared my Cherry Poke Cake cherries are one of my favorites. They are so sweet and yummy.
After testing this yummy No-Bake Cherry Cheese Cake, It definitely was THE BEST NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESE-CAKE. I had to put most of it in the freezer. If I didn't put it in the freezer I would continue to eat it until it was gone. I absolutely love cheesecake. I have always been afraid to make real cheesecake, afraid of messing it up.
When I found this no-bake recipe it looked so simple - no-frills just a simple graham cracker crust and a thick sweet filling.
WHAT PAN DO I USE TO MAKE MY NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE?
I've always just used a pie pan whenever I made the no-bake cheesecakes or pies with cream cheese and whip cream. I decided since I was venturing into new territory and making a real graham cracker crust, I should try using a springform pan. I am so glad I did the crust came out great.
POINTERS FOR MAKING THE BEST NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE:
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature to avoid getting a lumpy filling.
- Be sure to use full fat sweetened condensed milk -low fat or fat-free will cause filling to not set up.
- Make sure to use plenty of lemon juice - It will help the filling set up.
- Use plenty of cherry pie filling for over-flowing flavor.
With fall right around the corner, all of the pumpkin and apple recipes will be everywhere. I wanted to get out a few more summer recipes before that happens. So try this great cheesecake recipe or if you haven't tried my recipe for Mile High Strawberry Jello Pie give it a try.
Making The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheese Cake is very easy and completely no-bake. You will need graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon for the crust. For the filling, you will need cream cheese,
sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, lemon juice, and cherry pie filling.
This Recipe is partially adapted from https://www.marthastewart.com/858246/no-bake-cheesecake
The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Spring Form Pan
- Electric Mixer
- 3 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs I buy pre-crushed keebler
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar
- 12 Tbsp Salted Butter melted
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 8 oz Blocks full fat cream cheese room temperature
- 1 14 oz can full fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 20 oz can cherry pie filling or fruit of choice
- Place graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain. Pour into prepared crust. Chill at least 4 hours before serving so the mixture can set
- Add Cherry Topping and optional whipped topping and cherry on top