No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie in an oreo crust is so easy and delicious. With creamy chocolate pudding, cool whip, and chocolate chips sprinkled on top. You are sure to be the hit of the party if you take this pie to your next pot luck. No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
Do you like no-bake desserts as much as I do? Most of the pies that I have shared have been no-bake EASY NO BAKE BANANA CREAM PIE !, Mile High Strawberry Jello Pie and Millionaire Pie are all great examples of easy no-bake desserts. You should definitely give them a try.
Normally if I'm going to eat pie, I would choose a fruit pie or a cheesecake-like The Best No-Bake Cherry Cheese- Cake!. However, the other members of my family love chocolate pie. Therefore, I thought I'd give it a try. This recipe was very easy, by using a store-bought, pre-made chocolate crust, instant pudding, (I used sugar-free) whipped topping (cool whip) and chocolate chips I was able to whip it up in just a few minutes. However, for best results, the pie should chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Could you use a different crust? Absolutely. my guess is this pie would be great with a graham cracker crust. You could also make your crust with Oreos or graham crackers. I normally keep a few premade crusts on hand though so if I want to make a pie in a hurry I can.
How to Make No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie :
- Oreo Prepared Pie Crust (or crust of choice)
- Chocolate Instant Pudding ( I used sugar-free)
- Cold Milk (I used skim )
- Whipped Topping (cool whip)
- Chocolate Chips
- Pour cold milk in mixing bowl
- Whisk in chocolate pudding
- When thickened, scoop half of the pudding mixture into the pie crust
- Fold 1 cup of the whipped topping into the remaining pudding mix
- Spoon on to the chocolate base layer
- Scoop the remaining whipped topping on to the pie
- Sprinkle Chocolate Chips on top of the pie
- Cut and Serve
Mixing the PuddingFirst LayerPudding and Cool WhipIn The PieTopped With Cool WhipFinished Pie
No-Bake Chocolate Pie
- 1.5 Cups Cold Milk I used Skim - milk of choice will work
- 1 Large Box Chocolate or Fudge Pudding I used Sugar- Free
- 1 Oreo Prepared Pie Crust or crust of choice
- 1 8 oz Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips I used a miz of mini and regular
- Pour Cold Milk in Mixing Bowl - Whisk in the pudding (2-3 minutes)
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture into pie shell
- Fold 1 cup of whipped topping into remaining pudding mix
- Spoon over pie - Add remaining whipped topping to the top of the pie
- Garnish with chocolate chips
- Refrigerate at least 3 hrs
- Cut and serve
As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.