The Best Broiled Chicken Thighs are brushed with olive oil and seasoned with garlic and lemon juice. They are the perfect weeknight dinner that can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
Chicken is our jam in our house. We serve chicken at least 3 to 4 nights a week. That being said, some of the favorites that I have shared with you are Easy Fiesta Lime Chicken, Chicken Pot Pie Cast Iron Skillet, and Instant Pot Barbeque Chicken Thighs.
These Broiled Chicken Thighs are just brushed with olive oil and a few spices and cooked under your oven's broiler.
Yes, you certainly can sub boneless thighs if you prefer.
Absolutely, avocado oil is another good choice.
Yes, this chicken is a perfect keto dish with healthy fats.
The Chicken will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
What To Serve With Broiled Chicken Thighs :
- Extra Creamy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- The Best Slow Cooker Red Mashed Potatoes
- The Best 1 WW Point Asparagus
- How to Make a Classic Wedge Salad
How To Make The Chicken Thighs :
- Bone-in Chicken Thighs
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Lemon Juice
Gather the ingredients for the chicken thighs.
Put chicken in a greased baking dish.
Whisk Olive Oil and spices together in a bowl.
Brush chicken with oil mixture,
Broil Chicken on high on middle rack for 20-24 minutes- turning and basting at halfway point.
Popular Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy :
- Extra Easy Sugar Cookie Cherry Pie Bars
- Peaches and Cream Poke Cake
- Creamy Strawberry Lemon Pie
- Glazed Lemon Loaf Pound Cake
The Best Broiled Chicken Thighs
- Broil Pan
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to broil -high. Move the rack to the middle of the oven.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish. Place chicken thighs in the dish, skin side up.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic
- Brush oil mixture onto chicken. Save some for basting later.
- Broil for 20-25 minutes basting and turning halfway through.
- Chicken is done when internal temperature reaches 165°
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving
- Garnish with Parsley.
We tried this chicken thigh recipe last week and it was pretty darn delicious. I liked how quick and easy this was to make. Thanks much!