Peaches and Cream Poke Cake is an easy and delicious dessert. Starts with a boxed cake mix, instant pudding, and canned pie topping and is topped with whipped cream. A definite crowd-pleaser.
Poke cakes are always so fun because the combinations are endless. I had never done the Peaches and Cream Poke Cake before so decided to give it a go. Some of my other favorite combinations are The Best Rocky Road Poke Cake, WW Friendly Orange Cream Pudding Poke Cake, and Best Cherry Poke Cake.
I usually use white or vanilla. However, honestly, any flavor will work.
Yes you absolutely could use any flavor, I use either vanilla or I tried white chocolate and it was great.
If you were to use canned peaches in juice, I would definitely drain well. I like the pie filling because it has a thick gel.
Store any leftover cake, covered in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
How to Make Peaches and Cream Poke Cake :
- Cake Mix
- Box Instant Pudding
- Cold Milk
- Canned Pie Filling
WHIPPED CREAM or COOL WHIP
Gather Ingredients for poke cake.
Bake cake as directed on box and cool completely.
Poke holes in cooled cake with wooden spoon handle or straw.
Pour pudding over cake allowing it to go into holes. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Top with peaches and cool whip.
Other Great Recipes You May Like :
Peaches and Cream Poke Cake
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 1 box Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 can (21 oz) Peach Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8oz) Cool Whip
- Bake cake as directed on box. Cool completely
- When completely cool , poke holes in cake with the end of a wooden spoon or with a straw,
- Make pudding as directed on box , fold half of the tub of cool whip into the pudding.
- Spread pudding mixture onto cake allowing it to go down into the holes. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Top with peach filling and a dollap of cool whip if desired.