This Creamy Strawberry Lemon Pie is absolutely delicious. Made with a creamy filling, fresh strawberries, and lemons all in a homemade graham cracker crust.
This delicious Creamy Strawberry Lemon Pie is the perfect dessert for your Easter gathering or any family or neighborhood get together. It is the perfect mixture of sweet and tart tasting. It almost reminds me of a glass of strawberry lemonade. Yum! If you are looking for other great pie or dessert recipes, give these a try. The Best Key Lime Pie, No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake, or The Easiest Peach Cobbler You Will Ever Bake.
Sure, vanilla wafer or yellow oreo are great options. A traditional pie crust would also be great.
Yes, frozen would work in place of fresh.
Leftover pie will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. In an airtight container in the freezer for 3-4 months.
How to Make Creamy Strawberry Lemon Pie :
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Melted Butter
- White Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Sour Cream
- Lemon Zest
- Lemon Juice
- Vanilla Extract
- Corn Starch
Gather Ingredients for Strawberry Lemon Pie.
Next, mix crust ingredients together and push them into the pie pan.
Make Strawberry Puree in saucepan
Whisk together pie filling and lemon zest.
Pour filling in pie crust.
Add Strawberry Puree to Pie and Swirl with a Butter Knife.
Ready for The Oven.
Creamy Strawberry Lemon Pie. Ready to serve.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy:
Creamy Strawberry Lemon Pie
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- Stove, Saucepan, mixer, pastry bag
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup Melted Butter
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 cans (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¾ cup Sour Cream
- 2 Lemons Zest
- ¾ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Fresh Strawberries
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 tbsp. White Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
Making The Crust
- Pre-Heat oven to 350°
- If using whole graham crackers crush in a food processor until they are a fine consistency. Dump into a mixing bowl, add melted butter, sugars and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Press mixture into a 9 or 10- inch pie pan. Use a measuring cup or another flat bottom cup to flatten the bottom and sides. Bake crust for 8 minutes. Cool for 20-30 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan whisk together sugar, corn starch, and water. Mix in strawberries, bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, stirring often. Mash berries as they cook. When puree has thickened, turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice. Mix well, pour into cooled pie crust. Smooth with a spatula.
- Drizzle cooled strawberry puree over pie filling, using a butter knife or swizzle stick, swirl strawberries into filling.
- Bake at 350°for 10 minutes until just set. Cool at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream and fresh strawberries if you choose.