These are The Best Crockpot BBQ Barbeque Shredded Chicken sandwiches. They are an easy throw-together meal. If you are trying to find something that you can throw in a crockpot before you go to work and not worry about making dinner all day. This shredded chicken can also be made ahead of time to throw in the freezer for a later time. These BBQ shredded chicken sandwiches are always a hit.
Ready to Serve
How to Make Crockpot BBQ Barbeque Shredded Chicken Sandwiches:
- Boneless Skinless Breasts or Thighs if You Prefer
- Barbeque Sauce
- Bun Of Choice
- Cook Chicken in Crockpot
- Shred with 2 Forks
- Add Barbeque Sauce
- Serve on Bun of Choice
Do you have a favorite chicken Barbecue Recipe? I love simple recipes. I can throw this in the crockpot in the morning, forget about it until dinner time. However, if I forget I like that I now have the option of throwing in the Instant pot and being ready in 30 minutes, even from frozen.
If you are looking for a low-carb or keto option, ditch the bun, and use a sugar-free BBQ sauce ( jarred or made from scratch. Add some deviled eggs or low-carb veg like broccoli or asparagus on the side and you are good to go.
Crockpot BBQ Shredded Chicken
- 1 Crockpot, Slow Cooker
- 3 Chicken Breast boneless skinless
- 2 Chicken Thighs boneless skinless
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder or to taste
- Throw Chicken Breasts and Thighs in the crockpot (use a liner for easy clean up)Add Chicken Broth,salt ,pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Set crock pot temp to low for 6 hrs or high for 3 hrs.
- When chicken is done -shred with 2 forks and add your favorite bottled BBQ sauce or if you prefer use a favorite home made sauce. Scoop on to bun - ( I used an everything bun ) but good on any bun you choose
Looking For Other Slow Cooker Meals?
Please join our mailing list to get notified when there are new recipes posted to the blog.
Follow me on Pinterest @ https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp