Easy Red, White, and Blue Fluff Salad is the perfect sweet side dish for your holiday gatherings. This fluff is perfect for Memorial Day, July 4th, or Labor Day.
With Memorial Day behind us and Summer pretty much in full swing, there are always parties and Barbeques going on. If you are looking for a patriotic dessert or side dish to take on the 4th. this is perfect. A couple of other great options are At Home Easy Red White and Blue Chocolate Strawberries, How to Make Red, White, and Blue, Chocolate Covered Oreos, or Easy American Flag Snack Tray (Red, White, and Blue).
The Summer Holidays and Days by the the Pool or at the Beach are my absolute favorite times of the year. Family time is everything. If you need drinks by the pool try these Poolside Pina-Colada, Refreshing Tequila Sunriseor an Traditional Old Fashioned Cocktail.
Yes, fresh, frozen, or canned can be used. I used a mixture of fresh and canned pie filling.
Fluff can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
It can be made ahead, however, I find the fresher the fruit the better.
Try These Other Great Fluff Recipes :
- The Best Orange Jello Fluff
- The Best Cherry Pineapple Fluff
- Easy Strawberry Fluff Salad With Marshmallows
- Fluffy Watergate Salad
- Caramel Apple Fluff Salad
How to Make Easy Red, White, and Blue Fluff Salad :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Cream Cheese
- Cool Whip
- Strawberry Pie Filling
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mini Marshmallows
First, gather the ingredients for Red, White, and Blue Fluff Salad.
Next, mix softened cream cheese and condensed milk. Electric Mixer can be used if desired for a smooth consistency.
Now, fold in fresh fruit, Cool Whip and mini marhsmallows.
Finally ready to serve holiday fluff.
Easy Red, White, and Blue Fluff Slad
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries
- 1 can Strawberry Pie Filling
- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 block Cream Cheese
- 1 tub Cool Whip or Whipped Cream
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows
- Mix softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in both cans of pie filling
- Fold in fresh fruit (save some for topping) cool whip and marshmallows
- Top with additional Cool Whip and fresh fruit.