This is The Best Crockpot Classic Meatloaf Recipe I have found yet. Cooked all day in your slow cooker and topped with a tangy glaze, it is perfect.
Meatloaf is probably one of my favorite meals and finding this recipe to make in my crockpot was perfect. Luckily I have 2 slow cookers, therefore I can also make Slow Cooker Red Mashed Potatoes which goes perfect with it. Another great side choice would be Extra Creamy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese.
Why Should You Cook Meatloaf in the Crockpot?
- My number one reason for cooking it in the crockpot is. You can make it in the morning, set it on low and forget it about it for 6 or 7 hours.
- It also makes the meatloaf very tender and juicy , you don't have to worry about it getting dried out .
Another great reason for making it in the crockpot, it leaves your oven free to make some great desserts. Dark Chocolate Brownies With Strawberry Buttercream Frosting, Sugar Cookie Cherry Pie Bars or The Best Rocky Road Poke Cake are a few desserts that come to mind.
How to Make The Best Crockpot Classic Meatloaf Recipe:
Ingredients Needed :
- Ground Beef
- Bread Crumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Glaze Ingredients
- Brown Sugar
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Other Recipes You May Like :
The Best Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe
- Crockpot, Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Onion Diced
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Diced Onion
- Line crock pot with foil -bottom and sides , spray with food release (pam)
- Mix Ground Beef ,eggs, bread crumbs, seasonings , milk and all but 2 teaspoon of diced onion, mix well using hands
- In a separate bowl whisk together ingredients for glaze
- Shape ground beef into oval tightly packed together and put in crockpot
- Spread glaze over meatloaf cover
- Set timer on low for 6 hours and wait for your house to smell delicious
How much ketchup?
So sorry for missing that. I used a 1/2 cup Ketchup. I updated the recipe. Thanks for your question.