This Post may contain affiliate links disclosure-policy/
This Easy No Bake Shamrock Pie with Chocolate Crust is a delicious mint flavor. Colorful green for St. Patrick's Day and a yummy pre-made chocolate crust.
No bake pies are my favorite , I have shared several , including Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie, Black Forest No-Bake Pie and No-Bake Pumpkin Cream Pie. They are so easy using premade crusts. This pie is my version of dixiecrystals.com/recipes/shamrock-mint-chocolate-pie . However, I made a few changes to make it my own .
Could I Change the Crust ?
You could absolutely use a graham cracker crust or even make your own crust.
If you want yo use a traditional pie crust, find a great recipe here Easy Homemade Pie Crust.
If You are Looking For Other Fun St. Patrick's Day Recipes :
You will be the hit of the party if you take this fun shamrock pie to your St. Patty's get together. It is absolutely delicious with pudding ,cream cheese, cool whip and peppermint flavoring .Add a little gold glitter sprinkles for the luck of the Irish and it is adorable.
How to Make Easy No Bake Shamrock Pie with Chocolate Crust :
Ingredients Needed :
- Chocolate Crust
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Pudding
- Whipping Cream
- Peppermint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
Easy No Bake Shamrock Pie with Chocolate Crust
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Box Vanilla Pudding
- 3 cups Milk or what is called for in pudding
- 1 Chocolate Crust or crust of choice
- Cool Whip or Whipped Cream Topping
- Green and Gold Sprinkles
- Green Food Coloring
- With an electric beater or stand mixer ,beat heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add peppermint extract, vanilla extract and green gel food color and beat until well combined. Set aside until needed .
- In a separate bowl, whisk together instant pudding mix and milk.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into pudding mixture, until well combined. Pour into the chocolate pie shell.
- Cover pie and put in freezer for 3-4 hours
- When ready to serve, take pie out of the freezer for about 5-10 minutes. Top with Cool Whip or Whipped Cream , green and gold sprinkles, and gold coins, if desired. Slice with a sharp knife and serve.
As an Amazon affiliate a small commission is made off of any qualifying purchases