CROCKPOT CREAMY MUSHROOM CHICKEN
Crockpot Creamy Mushroom Chicken is so yummy. Anyone that knows me, knows that Joe and I live on chicken. They also know that we both love mushrooms.
Making Crockpot Creamy Mushroom Chicken the perfect dish. Crockpot Creamy Mushroom Chicken is so simple to make. I think the crockpot was a miracle invention. Throwing the chicken in the crockpot and cooking it all day makes it so tender. I love when it falls apart.
Crockpot Creamy Mushroom Chicken is so versatile. This chicken can be served over rice or noodles. Since we started our Low carb/keto lifestyle, we skip the carbs. We just eat the chicken with a salad or vegetable on the side.
You will only need a few ingredients to make Crockpot Mushroom Chicken. Start with chicken breasts, cream of mushroom soup, sliced canned mushrooms, cream of chicken soup and chicken broth.
If you aren’t a mushroom fan but are looking for another recipe for chicken in the crockpot, check out My Crockpot Shredded Chicken BBQ.
Need a dessert that you can whip up to go with this dinner? Cherry Poke Cake is always a hit.
Crockpot Mushroom Chicken
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms I use stems and pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Spray Crockpot with food release or use an insert . (making clean up so much easier)
- I choose to sear my chicken breasts before adding to crockpot, but not necessary if you dont care about the outside of the breast being crusted.
- add soup and drained mushrooms
- and chicken broth -salt and pepper to taste
- set crock pot to 3hrs on hi or 6 hrs on low
- enjoy the rest of your day until time for dinner
Can thighs be used – definitely, in fact, they will give it even more flavor.
Can this be frozen?-For sure, I love doing food prep and freezing for later or freezing leftovers.