This No Bake Strawberry Pie Baby is so cute. They are super easy to make with a pre-made graham cracker crust ,fresh strawberries , home made strawberry gel and of course whipped cream.
My grand kids love the strawberry pie babies that they can get at Frisch's Big Boy or Shoney's. However, it is not currently the season that they have them on their menu. Therefore, I thought I would surprise them on Valentines Day with these home made pies. I used store bought pre made graham cracker crusts, they are so cute. fresh strawberries and I made a gel with gelatin, sugar and corn starch.
Other No- Bake Pies That I Have Shared:
- Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Black Forest No-Bake Pie
- No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
- Mile High Strawberry Jello Pie
Can I Use a Different Pie Crust ?
You absolutely could make your own homemade crust either graham cracker , cookie or could bake a traditional pie crust .
Can I Use a different filling ?
You basically could make any kind of pie you choose , If using frozen berries I would drain so that crust doesn't become soggy. I used Cool Whip , However if you are more ambitious than me homemade whip cream is great. If you are looking for an excellent recipe - head over to allrecipes.com//whipped-cream/
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Pie Baby :
Ingredients Needed :
- Pre-made Graham Cracker mini crusts
- Fresh Strawberries
- Strawberry Gelatin
- Corn Starch
- Whip Topping
Other Videos that I have done recently How to Make A Classic Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
No Bake Strawberry Pie Baby
- stove, pan, knife, cutting board
- 3 cup Fresh Strawberries sliced
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 small box Strawberry Gelatin 3 oz
- 6 mini Graham Cracker Crusts
- 2 tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1.5 cup Water
- Cool Whip or Whip Cream
- Wash and slice strawberries
- Fill Graham Cracker Crusts layering Sliced Strawberries
- In a Sauce Pan on Medium High Heat Bring Sugar, Corn Starch and Water To Boil Whisking reduce heat stirring occasionally - Remove from Heat
- Whisk in Strawberry Gel
- Ladle or Pour Over Strawberry Pies- Refrigerate until set - Serve