Making these Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies was ridiculously easy. They also are so moist and full of flavor. Starting with a strawberry cake mix texture and bursting with chocolate chips. If you are a fan of chocolate and strawberries, you've hit the jackpot.
Did you try my Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies or Almond Joy Cake Mix Cookies? Both were delicious, with the holidays winding down, I'm hoping to try to slow down on the sweets. Ha Ha, who am I kidding?
Christmas is over and the New Year is off to a great start. The trees are down and the wreath is put away. Santa brought me exactly what I asked for, An adorable Golden Retriever puppy. She is beautiful, we named her Belle. I'm in love already, but oh my, what was I thinking? It is like having a newborn baby in the house. She doesn't sleep through the night
The grandson goes back to school next week and we can get back to our daily schedule. With the Super Bowl coming up, are you planning any big super bowl bashes? Normally we meet Joe's family in Las Vegas and visit for the weekend, do a little gambling and then do the big Super Bowl party at one of the hotels. This year we have been busy and with the addition of the pup. Therefore, we decided to stay home and do something low key. We will probably have the kids over and we will whip up some appetizers.
All-Star Buffalo Chicken Wings, Copy Cat Nacho Bell Grande as well as these delicious cookies will be on the menu. These cookies are delicious, strawberry and chocolate go so well together. Pretty sure they will also make a great addition to any Valentine's Day party.
Can Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies be made with different cake mixes and chips? - Definitely, in this recipe, we used a strawberry cake mix and milk chocolate chips. However, the possibilities are endless. Next, I think I will try a red velvet cake mix with white chocolate chips.
How Do You Make Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies:
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Strawberry boxed cake mix
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre- Heat Oven
- In a mixing bowl, combine cakes mix, eggs, vanilla extract, and butter- fold in chocolate chips
- Drop cookies on to a baking sheet - bake - cool - serve - enjoy
Going in the Oven
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Electric Mixer
- 1 15.25 oz Box Strawberry Cake Mix I used Pillsbury
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 Stick (½ cup) Softened Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾-1 Cup Semi-Sweet or Milk Chocolate Chips
- Pre- Heat Oven to 350°
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl - mix cake mix, eggs, vanilla extract and butter on medium-high for 2-3 minutes until well blended
- Fold in Chocolate Chips
- Scoop by rounded tablespoons on to parchment paper-lined cookie sheet
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown
- Let them sit a couple of minutes on cookie tray until they firm up a little-move to a cooling rack
- Serve and enjoy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.