This Easy Mile High Strawberry Jell-O Pie is like a little slice of heaven. Fluffy with cool whip and fresh strawberries.
My Mile high Strawberry Jell-O Pie came out fantastic. I was so happy with the end results. So rich and creamy, refreshing summer dessert. Very easy to make and no-bake, my favorite kind of recipe.
I have mentioned before that my baking skills aren't great haha . If I can find a great dessert that doesn't involve baking I'm always happy to try it. I was looking for a refreshing dessert that was easy to make for a barbeque we were having. I hit the jackpot with this Mile High Strawberry Jell-O Pie. Everyone at the barbeque loved it and were asking for the recipe. No one could believe how easy it was to make. When I told them that it was just simply made with fresh strawberries, strawberry jello, cool whip, and a store-bought gram cracker crust they were in shock.
There is nothing that makes me happier than having all my kids and grandkids here at once. Family is everything. I was blessed to come from a large family that everyone was very close. I now am lucky enough to have married a great man who has given me a great life for almost 35 yrs. We have 4 great grown kids and 4 grandkids that are our world. hoping for some extended family to attend as well. So much fun, hoping mother nature cooperates.
Making the Pie :
You definitely could use different flavors - I would love to try cherry or peach.
Sure the options are endless - a traditional pastry crust, a sugar cookie crust,or maybe a vanilla wafer crust.
If you want to try this Mile High Strawberry Jell-O Pie you will need just a few simple ingredients. Get a store-bought 9-inch graham cracker crust, or of course if you would prefer to make your own, go for it. You will also need fresh strawberries, strawberry Jell-O or gelatin brand of choice, cool whip or other whip toppings. Stay tuned I think I am going to try making this pie with different fruits maybe peaches or raspberries. If looking for other quick and easy desserts check out my Soft Oatmeal Raisin Cookies or my Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies.
How To Make Mile High Jell-O Pie :
Ingredients Needed :
- Strawberry Jell-O
- Fresh Strawberries
- Cool Whip
- Graham Cracker Crust
Stir Strawberries into Jell-O
Adding the Cool Whip to the Jell-O
Pink fluffy cool whip and Jell-O
Other Recipes You May Like :
Mile High Strawberry Jello Pie
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 2 Cups Strawberries (Divided)
- ⅔ Cup Boiling Water
- 1 Pkg 3 oz Strawberry JELL-O or gelatin of choice
- ½ Cup Cold Water
- 2 8 oz Tubs Cool Whip or whip topping of choice
- 1 9 inch Ready to use graham
- 1. Slice 1 cup of strawberries refrigerate for later use. Slice remaining berries and set aside. Add boiling water to jello ,stir for 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Add ice to cold water to make it 1 cup., discard any extra. Add to jello and stir until slightly thickened . remove any ice that didn't melt.
- 2. Whisk in 1 tub of cool whip and 1 cup of berries. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon in to your graham cracker crust.
- 3. Refrigerate 3-4 hrs until completely firm . Top with second tub of cool whip , swirling with spatula or spoon . Garnish with remaining berries - ready to serve or keep in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Easy and yummy!
This is one of my favorite pies. I have made it for years. We also like it with peach jello and peaches. So good on a hot summer day.
Thank You so much for stopping by, I will definitely try it with peaches this spring.
Congratulations! Your post is featured on Full Plate Thursday,470 this week. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us and come back to see us real soon!