If you are looking for a Slow Cooker Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe, this one is easy and so tasty. Full of tender beef, mushrooms, onions, beefy sour cream sauce over egg noodles. Your family is sure to love it.
Beef Stroganoff is a favorite in our house. All of my family loves it. Making it in the slow cooker makes it easy to throw it together and let it cook all day to become tender and delicious. Slow cookers (crock pots ) are great. Have you tried the other crockpot recipes I have shared?Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Mushrooms , Slow Cooker Red Mashed Potatoes, Slow Cooker Apple Spice Dump Cake and Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches ( Easy Crockpot Recipe).
In years past, I always made beef stroganoff in a skillet on the stove. When I came across a recipe for a slow cooker version I decided I should give it a try. It came out great the meat was so tender and the sauce was creamy and delicious.
What Do I Need To Make Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff :
- Stew Meat
- Olive Oil
- Diced Onion
- Garlic Powder
- Beef Broth or Consume
- Egg Noodles
- Sour Cream
- Cream Cheese
How To Make Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Brown Beef ( seasoned with salt and pepper to taste)
Add Meat to Slow Cooker
Brown Mushrooms and Onions - Add to Slow Cooker
Pour Beef Broth on meat and veggies
Cook for 8 hrs on low or 4 hours on high
When close to done - cook Egg Noodles
Mix in Sour Cream and Cream Cheese
Serve either over noodles or stir noodles in
Looking for Other Great Recipes ?
Some Other Great Desserts :
- The Best Root Beer Float Pie
- Strawberry Icebox Cake (No Bake)
- Extra Easy Pumpkin Spice Caramel Poke Cake
Slow Cooker Stroganoff
- Crockpot, Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs Beef -stew meat or choice of beef
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ Diced Onion
- 1 8 oz Can Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Beef Broth or Consume
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 12 oz. pkg. Egg Noodles
- 2 Tbsps Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoon Parsley Garnish (optional)
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. When hot add beef seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- After browning and seasoning with salt and pepper to taste add the meat to the slow cooker.
- Brown Mushrooms and onions
- Add the mushrooms, and onion to the slow cooker. Add Garlic powder and any other seasoning you choose.
- Pour 1 ½ cups beef broth into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours
- Whisk together the remaining ½ cup beef broth with the corn starch. Pour the mixture into the crockpot and stir. Cook covered on HIGH for 20 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Uncover the crockpot and add the sour cream and cream cheese, stirring until a smooth sauce forms..-Add cooked Egg Noodles or ladle over noodles - add parsley as garnish (optional)
If you try this recipe, please stop back and let me know how you liked it and if you made any changes.
If you haven't joined our email list, please do so at the top of the page.
Follow us on Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
On Instagram @https://www.instagram.com/wedishitup/
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
[…] are looking for slow cooker/ crockpot recipes check out CrockPot Creamy Mushroom Chicken, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, Slow Cooker Red Mashed Potatoes, or maybe Chocolate Cherry Dump […]
[…] crockpot? I love slow cooking everything and getting the house smelling great. Have you tried Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff or Slow Cooker Apple Spice Dump Cake either will make your house smell […]
[…] you are looking for other easy crockpot meals, check out my crockpot Creamy Mushroom Chicken, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff or if you need a dessert, Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake is […]
[…] much easier. Have you tried any of the other slow cooker meals that I have shared in the past? Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff or CrockPot Creamy Mushroom Chicken? Both are fantastic […]
[…] qualify. This Turkey Pot Pie recipe fits in that category As well as,.Easy Shepherds Pie, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, and INSTANT POT MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST all being some of my […]
[…] any of the other crock-pot or instant pot meals I’ve shared? Some of my favorites are Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff and INSTANT POT CHILI both are so good. So is this stew . I used sirloin tips , however you can […]
[…] in handy anytime but seem to be perfect for fall cooking. Some of my favorite crockpot meals are Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff and Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Mushrooms. Do you have a favorite […]
[…] Slow Cooker Easy Beef Stroganoff […]