If you are looking for a Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe, this one is easy and so tasty. Full of tender beef, mushrooms, onions, beefy sour cream sauce over egg noodles. Your family is sure to love it.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a favorite in our house. All of my family loves it. Making it in the slow cooker makes it easy to throw it together and let it cook all day to become tender and delicious. Slow cookers (crock pots ) are great. Have you tried the other crockpot recipes I have shared? CrockPot Creamy Mushroom Chicken, Slow Cooker Red Mashed Potatoes, Slow Cooker Apple Spice Dump Cake and Crock-Pot BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwich.
In years past, I always made beef stroganoff in a skillet on the stove. When I came across a recipe for a slow cooker version I decided I should give it a try. It came out great the meat was so tender and the sauce was creamy and delicious.
What Do I Need To Make Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff :
- Stew Meat
- Olive Oil
- Diced Onion
- Garlic Powder
- Beef Broth or Consume
- Egg Noodles
- Sour Cream
- Cream Cheese
How To Make Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Brown Beef ( seasoned with salt and pepper to taste)
- Add Meat to Slow Cooker
- Brown Mushrooms and Onions – Add to Slow Cooker
- Pour Beef Broth on meat and veggies
- Cook for 8 hrs on low or 4 hours on high
- When close to done – cook Egg Noodles
- Mix in Sour Cream and Cream Cheese
- Serve either over noodles or stir noodles in
Slow Cooker Stroganoff
- Crockpot, Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs Beef -stew meat or choice of beef
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Diced Onion
- 1 8 oz Can Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Beef Broth or Consume
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 12 oz Pkg
- 2 Tbsps Corn Starch
- 2 Tbsp Parsley Garnish (optional)
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. When hot add beef seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- After browning and seasoning with salt and pepper to taste add the meat to the slow cooker.
- Brown Mushrooms and onions
- Add the mushrooms, and onion to the slow cooker. Add Garlic powder and any other seasoning you choose.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups beef broth into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours
- Whisk together the remaining 1/2 cup beef broth with the corn starch. Pour the mixture into the crockpot and stir. Cook covered on HIGH for 20 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Uncover the crockpot and add the sour cream and cream cheese, stirring until a smooth sauce forms..-Add cooked Egg Noodles or ladle over noodles - add parsley as garnish (optional)
If you try this recipe, please stop back and let me know how you liked it and if you made any changes.
If you haven’t joined our email list, please do so at the top of the page.
Follow us on Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
On Instagram @https://www.instagram.com/wedishitup/
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.