Strawberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake starts with a strawberry cake mix. Add in strawberry pie filling, cream cheese, and butter. Oh MY! The only way you could make this better is if you add ice cream and whipped cream.
Dump cakes are the best, whether you are making them in the oven or the crockpot they are so easy. They are basically exactly as they sound, you just dump the stuff together. Some of my favorites are Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake, Easy Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake, and Best Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake.
Sure, any flavor cake will work. I just loved the strawberry on the strawberry combo.
This question is pretty self-explanatory. It is called dump cake because you basically dump everything together.
Yes, either could be used. I personally prefer the pie filling because of the jel.
If it doesn't all get eaten within the first few hours, I would refrigerate, being it has cream cheese.
This Strawberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake recipe also works great in the crockpot. You will find this is true in most dump cake recipes. I love Slow Cooker Apple Spice Dump Cake it comes out so good. It also makes your house smell fantastic.
How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake:
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Strawberry Cake Mix
- Strawberry Pie Filling
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
Gather all the ingredients that you will need for the dump cake.
Beat softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. About 3 minutes.
Spead Strawberry pie filling on the bottom of the cake pan.
Next, you should swirl in the Cream Cheese Mixture.
Add Cake Mix to Pan. Top with melted butter
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
Serve the cake warm with more strawberries, ice cream, and whipped cream.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
Strawberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake
- Electric Mixer
- 1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 Cans Strawberry Pie Filling
- 1 Block (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Spray bottom of 9x13 cake pan and Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Dump Strawberry Pie Filling into the bottom of the cake pan.
- In a mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth
- Dollop cream cheese mixture onto strawberry topping - swirl with a butter knife.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the mixture
- Pour melted butter over the cake mix
- Bake 25-30 minutes
- Serve warm with more strawberries (optional) ice cream or whipped cream