Crescent Roll Fiesta Taco Braid is the perfect weeknight dinner or lunch. It starts with refrigerator crescent rolls, refried beans, ground beef, cheddar cheese, and seasonings.
Whether it's Taco Tuesday, Fiesta Friday, or Margarita Monday, I'm all in. Mexican food is probably my absolute favorite. I could eat it every day. Some of my favorite Mexican Recipes I keep on rotation are Chicken Fajitas In A Skillet,The Best Copycat Taco Bell Nacho Bell Grande, and Easy Fiesta Lime Chicken.
This Fiesta Taco Braid is spicy ground beef, refried beans, cheddar cheese, salsa, and any other toppings you'd like. All wrapped in a crescent roll. Yum.
Yes, you could definitely substitute ground turkey or chicken for beef.
Yes, black beans are a great choice but be sure to drain well or they will make the dough soggy.
I would reheat in an oven or air fryer for 10-15 minutes. You could reheat in the microwave however it will stay crisp if you use the oven.
What Do You Serve as Sides With Crescent Roll Fiesta Taco Braid?
- Easy Cilantro Lime Rice (Instant Pot)
- Easy Spicy Hot Salsa
- Copy Cat Chipotle Tomatillo Green-Chili Salsa
- The Best Fresh Spicy Mango Salsa
- The Best Copy Cat Chipotle Guacamole
How To Make Fiesta Taco Braid :
- Refrigerator Crescent Rolls
- Refried Beans
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Cheese ( I used Cheddar and Jack)
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Lettuce (Optional Garnish)
Other Great Recipes You May Like :
This recipe was inspired by recipes found at https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes
Crescent Roll Fiesta Taco Braid
- BAKING SHEET
- 1 can Refrigerator Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Cheese
- 1 Tomato
- 1 cup Lettuce
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Salsa
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Brown ground beef and add taco seasoning according to directions on the packet
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, lay crescent rolls out with pointed ends out. Piece together rolls making sold strip of dough
- Open beans and spread a layer on the dough, next spread ground beef evenly down the dough.
- Dice tomato and sprinkle in the braid, cover with shredded cheese (I used cheddar and jack)
- Now fold the ends of the braid up to make the end solid, and braid alternating dough to close up over the filling.
- Brush melted butter or egg wash over the dough to help brown if desired.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, salsa, and sour cream
Leave a Reply