Easy Brown Butter Halloween Sprinkle Cookies are Delicious. They are made with just a few pantry basics, along with colorful Halloween sprinkles. They are then baked til golden brown.
Cookies are a personal favorite, I love making them at any opportunity. Some of my favorites are The Best Soft Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Lofthouse Sugar Cookies (Copycat)and Easy Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies (5 Ingredients). However, these Easy Brown Butter Halloween Sprinkle Cookies may be added to my favorite list.
These are just a basic cookie recipe with some fun Halloween Sprinkles. However, they are so versatile you can change them up or add to them.
You absolutely can use red and green for Christmas, and pink and red for Valentine's Day. The combinations are endless.
Some great add-in ideas are nuts, M&Ms, white chocolate chips, or regular chocolate chips.
The cookies will keep up to 4-5 days in an airtight container on the counter.
Other Fun Halloween Recipes:
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes
- Halloween Monster Cake
- WITCHES BREW KID FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN PUNCH
- Oreo Bat Halloween Cupcakes
- Easy Candy Corn Poke Cake
How tp Make Easy Brown Butter Halloween Sprinkle Cookies :
Ingredients Needed :
- Baking Soda
- Vanilla Extract
- Halloween Sprinkles
Browning the butter. Melt butter over medium heat until melted and there are brown specks in it. Remove from heat and cool for 10-15 minutes.
Brown Butter Cookies in process.
Add the sprinkles to the cookie dough.
Cookies straight out of the oven.
Brown Butter Cookies ready to eat.
Try These Other Holiday Cookies :
- Easy Sugar Cookie Bars
- Nestle Peppermint Truffle Cookies
- The Grinch Christmas Cookies
- Easy M&M Christmas Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, a small commission is made on qualifying purchases.
Easy Brown Butter Sprinkle Cookies
- Hand Mixer or Stand Mixer
- Baking Pans
- 1 Cookie Scoop
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Halloween Sprinkles
- Pre-Heat oven to 350°F line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Grab a small pot or saucepan and melt the butter on medium heat whisking occasionally. When brown specs start to appear in the butter, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl or stand mixer use a paddle attachment and combine sugar, brown sugar, and the browned butter. Mix on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture. Beat well Soft dough will form.
- Now add in one cup of the sprinkles -mix well. Put the other cup of sprinkles in a bowl.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough and roll it into a small ball. Roll the ball of dough in the sprinkles.
- Place the cookie on a lined baking sheet. Press down slightly making a thick disc.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 14-16 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Leave a Reply