This is The Best Fresh Spicy Mango Salsa by far , in my opinion. Made with fresh mango, jalapeno peppers, red onion, lime juice, cilantro and red peppers. You will love it I'm sure.
I am not going to lie, I never thought I would like salsa with fruit in it . Ha Ha. However, boy was I wrong. This is absolutely delicious. Normally I am a Easy Spicy Hot Salsa or Copy Cat Chipotle Tomatillo Green-Chili Salsa person. They are both my favorites . I have shared them on my blog in the past. The inspiration for this spicy mango salsa was found @gimmesomeoven.com/ but put my own little spin on it. I hope you love it.
What Does Fresh Spicy Mango Salsa Pair Well With ?
Salsa should be refrigerated in airtight container for 4-5 days.
Eliminate or cut back on jalapenos , remove seeds and ribs of pepper .also eliminate cilantro.
How to Make The Best Fresh Spicy Mango Salsa :
Ingredients Needed :
- Red Onion
- Jalapeno Pepper
- Red Pepper
- Lime Juice
The Best Fresh Spicy Mango Salsa
- Food Processor
- Knives, cutting board, mixing bowls
- 2 Fresh Mangos Pitted and Diced
- ½ Red Onion Finely Diced
- 1 Fresh Jalapeno Finely Diced
- 1 bunch Fresh Cilantro finely chopped
- ½ Red Pepper Finely Diced
- 2 tbsp. Lime Juice
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Dice and Chop All Veggies
- Chop Mangos and pulse in food processor a couple times to desired consistency
- Toss all together in a mixing bowl -squeeze lime juice and mix in salt and pepper
- Serve with chips, Veggies or on top your favorite dish