This is The Best Copycat Taco Bell Nacho Bell Grande. You will be the hit of the party with this Copycat Nacho Bell Grande dish. Tortilla chips with beans, meat, cheese, sour cream, and tomatoes. It is very close to Taco Bells Nacho Bell Grande. If anything they are even better. Give them a try.
Are you hosting a New Years or Super Bowl Party? This Copy Cat Nacho Bell Grande recipe along with All-Star Buffalo Chicken Wings (Instant Pot) and Chipped Beef Dip With Dill are great choices for the menu.
If you are also looking for some easy and delicious desserts, give chocolate Cherry Dump Cake or Millionaire Pie a try. People love appetizers and desserts and they are the easiest things to throw together.
How to Make The Best Copycat Taco Bell Nacho Bell Grande:
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Tortilla Chips
- Refried Beans
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Nacho Cheese
- Diced Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- Green Onion (optional)
- Jalapenos (Optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Guacamole (optional ) - No thanks for me , but hubby loves the stuff.
How to Assemble the Nachos :
- Pour Tortilla Chips Out onto Platter
- Cook Ground Beef -add Taco Seasoning
- Heat Beans
- Heat Nacho Cheese
- Scoop Beans onto Chips
- Add Cooked Ground Beef -Drain if Real Greasy
- Pour Heated Nacho Cheese Over Beans , Meat, and Chips
- Add Diced Tomatoes
- Top With Sour Cream
- Sprinkle Jalapenos and Green Onions If You So Choose
Want to Compare ours to theirs?-www.tacobell.com/ I think you will choose mine.
Copy Cat Nacho Bell Grande
- stove, large pan, knife, cutting board
- 1 10-13 oz Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 13 oz Can Refried Beans
- 1 12 oz Jar Nacho Cheese Store-Bought
- 6-8 oz Sour Cream
- 1 medium Tomato Diced
- Green Onions Optional
- Jalapenos Optional
- Salsa or Hot Sauce Optional
- Guacamole Optional
- Dump Tortilla Chips out on a Platter
- In a Medium Fry Pan -Cook and break up the ground Beef-add Taco Seasoning and water as directed on seasoning
- Heat Beans and Nacho Cheese in Microwave
- Scoop beans on to chips using an ice cream scoop works best but go with what you have
- Spread ground beef over chips and beans
- Pour hot nacho cheese over chips , beans, and beef
- Sprinkle tomatoes over nachos
- Top with sour cream and other optional garnishes Serve and Enjoy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.