These No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits are the perfect individual desserts. . With graham cracker base, pumpkin cheesecake filling and cool whip. They will be loved by all.
Pumpkin season is upon us. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits are awesome. If you are looking for other good pumpkin recipes try Extra Easy Pumpkin Spice Caramel Poke Cake or Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies both are great.
They should be fine up to a day ahead of time in refrigerator. I may wait to put top layer of whip cream on so that it looks fresh.
You absolutely could throw some whole graham crackers in a food processor. If you don't have a food processor available, put them in a baggie and use rolling pin.
Oh My ! Yes anytime you make your own whip cream, its just that much better.
Looking For a Great Pumpkin Pie Recipe? cincyshopper.com/streusel-pumpkin-pie/?
How to Make No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
Ingredients Needed :
- Graham Cracker Crumbs (or whole graham crackers )
- Pumpkin Puree
- Cream Cheese
- Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Lemon Juice
- Cool Whip
Gather Ingredients For No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits.
Mix Graham Cracker Crumbs and Melted Butter.
Cheesecake mixture in process. Cream Cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
Adding the Cool Whip to the cheesecake mixture.
Pumpkin Cheesecake filling .
Press graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of parfait glass.
Layering pumpkin filling and Cool Whip in glass.
Other Good Recipes You may Enjoy :
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- Electric Mixer
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 4 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 8oz. block Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree (canned)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 16oz. tub Cool Whip
- In a mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter-set aside
- In a separate large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth
- Add pumpkin puree, brown sugar, powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon
- Beat on medium high until smooth
- Fold in 8 oz. of the Cool Whip
- Transfer pumpkin mixture and Cool Whip into pastry bags or in zipped baggie with corner clipped.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of parfait glasses
- Layer pumpkin filling and Cool Whip , alternating layers
- Top with more Cool Whip and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours -serve