Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Cake is a delicious fall dessert that is so easy to make. It starts with a boxed cake mix and adds, pecans, pumpkin puree, and other baking staples. Then top with whipped topping.
This Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Cake along with a lot of other pumpkin recipes can be found on my blog. If fall means all things pumpkin and apple to you, give a couple of my favorites a try. Are you team pumpkin or team apple? Pumpkin Spice French Toast Casserole, No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait, or everyone's favorite Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe(The New One).
Yes, use whatever flavor cake you would like. Spice cake is also an awesome choice.
Sure, if you aren't a fan of pecans, walnuts are also a great option.
Sure if it is covered it will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days. I would say that the fresher the better. However, if making ahead is best for your schedule it will still be delicious.
How to Make Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Cake :
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Evaporated Milk
- White Sugar
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Butter (melted)
- Whipped Topping (frozen and thawed)
Gather the ingredients for the pumpkin cake. Preheat the oven to 350 * Lightly grease or spray a 13x9 baking pan.
In a large mixing bowl combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Mike well and spread into the prepared pan.
Next sprinkle cake mix over the pumpkin mixture. Pat down but do not mix.
Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Cake ready to serve
Add some whipped topping for the ultimate dessert. Served warm is even better.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
- Easy Apple Tart
- Apple Pie Ice Cream (No Churn)
- How To Make Caramel Apple Cheesecake Tacos
- Pumpkin Bars With Raisins and Cream Cheese Frosting
- Copy Cat Big Boy Pumpkin Pie Milk Shake
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Step By Step Video:
Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Cake
- Mixing Bowls
- Cake Pan
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 can (15oz) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 can (12 fl. oz) Evaporated Milk
- 1.5 cups White Sugar
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Pecans Chopped)
- 1 tub Whipped Topping (frozen and thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350° lightly grease or spray a 9 X 13 baking pan
- In a large mixing bowl combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Whisk and mix well.
- Spread into the baking dish.
- Next, sprinkle cake mix over top of the pumpkin mixture. Pat down with a spatula. Do not mix !
- Sprinkle pecans across the top. Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the top.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes until the center is done.
- Cool or serve warm with whipped topping on top.
Love pumpkin recipes like this! I've made something similar to this and it's SO yummy! 🙂
Thanks so much.