Easy Apple Tart is a great shortcut for Apple Pie. It's an easy delicious dessert that starts with puff pastry, fresh apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon. All baked golden brown to perfection.
Easy Apple Tart is just one of the many Apple recipes I have on my blog. With fall rolling in, all things Apple and Pumpkin will be in full swing. Give Apple Pie Ice Cream (No Churn),Easy Classic Apple Crisp,or Easy Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip All are easy recipes and so yummy.
The best options are Golden Delicious or Jonagold apples.
They are very similar, a tart usually only has a bottom crust. The crust is thicker than a pie crust.
This actually comes down to personal preference. For this tart I left peels on to give the tart a little extra color. Do however, make sure you core the apples well.
Lemon juice on the apples will help keep them from browning.
Tart can be served at room temperature. To reheat , put bake in the oven at 325 until warm.
This Apple Tart is made with refrigerated store bought puff pastry , however you could definitely make your own crust.
How To Make Easy Apple Tart :
- Puff Pastry
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Lemon Juice
Collect Ingredients for Apple Tart.
Melt butter in a microwave. Add brown sugar, ginger, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Mix well.
Brush puff pastry with butter and sugar mixture, Reserve some for the top of the tart.
Slice apples and remove the core.
Toss apples in lemon juice.
Apple Tart in process, Brush top with butter and sugar. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
Other Fall Recipes You May Enjoy :
- Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast Casserole
- Pumpkin Bars With Raisins and Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy to Make Homemade Apple Pie Filling
Easy Apple Tart
- Apple Corer or Knife
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 3 Apples
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F
- Roll out puff pastry onto floured surface removing the folded lines. Score a rectangle box without cutting completely through the dough.
- Melt butter in the microwave . Stir in brown sugar, ginger, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Brush pastry with butter mixture. Reserve some for the top of the apples.
- Thinly slice the apples, being sure to remove all of the core. Toss apples in lemon juice.
- Place apples onto the pastry . Brush with remaining butter mixture. Pinch the dough along the edges Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate, a small commission is made off of qualifying sales.
Leave a Reply