This Pumpkin Breakfast Braid is so easy. It is made with puff pastry, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and a few other pantry staples.
We have shared several new Pumpkin recipes in addition to this delicious Pumpkin Breakfast Braid. This braid is great for a quick go-to breakfast or snack. If you would like to feed a big breakfast crowd, try Pumpkin Spice French Toast Casserole. If you are looking for a great Pumpkin dessert, try Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Cake or Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe(The New One).
Yes, you could use a homemade pastry or crescent rolls always work great.
Add pecans or walnuts. Glaze with cinnamon or caramel glaze.
Yes, it will keep on the counter for 3-4 days in an airtight container. Reheat in the oven or microwave.
How To Make Pumpkin Breakfast Braid :
- Puff Pastry
- Pumpkin Puree
- Cream Cheese
Gather ingredients for the Pumpkin Braid.
Roll out the dough and make cuts in the dough with a knife or pizza cutter.
Adding cream cheese filling to the braid.
Next, add the pumpkin filling to the braid.
Braid the puff pastry over the filling. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Other Great Breakfast Recipes :
- Super Easy Cheese Danish
- Easy to Make Caramel Pecan Rolls
- The Best Cinnamon Pecan French Toast Bake
- Easy Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Ring (Crescent Rolls)
Pumpkin Breakfast Braid
- 1 OVEN
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400°
- Allow Puff Pastry to come to room temperature
- Roll Pastry out on a floured surface
- With a knife or pizza cutter, cut doughmaking strips that are 1-2 inches wide.
- Spread cream cheese down the center of the pastry dough.
- Now spread pumpkin puree over cream cheese.
- Close pastry by crisscrossing dough and making a braid.
- Be sure to close up ends well to keep filling from leaking out.
- Beat egg and brush onto the pastry. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on pastry.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown
- Allow cooling for 5-10 minutes to set.
- Serve warm