These Nestle Peppermint Truffle Cookies are so yummy . I can almost bet they will be a new favorite if you give them a try. I pretty much stuck to the recipe on the package , making a few minor adjustments.
So if you are a fan of Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chip cookies and like peppermint ,these are your new jam. The cookie dough is basically the same as a traditional toll house cookie dough. However instead of chocolate chips you use these magnificent little peppermint truffles. I also added a little peppermint extract for extra flavor. If you plan to make multiple kinds of cookies for your holiday trays, I have some great recipes on my blog. Try Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies, The Grinch Christmas Cookies or Sugar Cookie Cherry Pie Bars are all great choices.
These cookies are super soft and chewy just the way I love them. I didnt add nuts this time. However next time I make them I will probably add walnuts or pecans.
The cookies will last 4-5 days at room temperature in an airtight container.
In the freezer they will last up to 3 months.
I bought them at Walmart, However the are also available at https://www.meijer.com/shopping/product/nestle-tollhouse-peppermint-truffles-9-oz/2800091840.html
Nuts would be great, coconut, chocolate chips
How to Make Nestle Toll House Peppermint Cookies :
Ingredients Needed :
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Vanilla Extract
- Peppermint Extract
- Peppermint Baking Truffles
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
Nestle Peppermint Truffle Cookies
- Electric Mixer
- stove, sheet pan, mixing bowl
- 2.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 9 oz bag peppermint truffles
- Pre-heat Oven to 375°
- In a small mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt -set a side
- In a separate bowl beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar vanilla extract and peppermint until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in truffles and optional nuts if you are adding them
- Drop by rounded spoonful on ungreased cookie sheet - bake 9-11 minutes
- Move cookies to cooling rack
- Serve when cooled
[…] wanted to bake and make treats . Some of my favorites have been Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies, Nestle Peppermint Truffle Cookies and Salty Sweet Crockpot Christmas Candy. Have you tried any or all of them? I hope so. I would […]
[…] Nestle Peppermint Truffle Cookies […]