This WITCHES BREW KID-FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN PUNCH is so yummy and fun. Kids and adults alike will love it.
There are few things as fun as picking out costumes and getting the grandkids ready for Halloween.
Soon as we’re done with Halloween we are on to Thanksgiving and Christmas and the end of the year. Where does time go? Seems like every year flies by quicker. My grandkids are growing so fast just as my own kids did.
If you are having a Halloween Party for your little ones, this punch is so fun and easy to make. I first went to the dollar tree and got a big Halloween bowl, some gummy monsters, and worms some candy eyes, a ladle and some creepy plastic bugs and spiders. (make sure they are non-toxic) . You will also need Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush, sprite or other lemon-lime soda, rainbow or lime sherbet and green food coloring.
How to make WITCHES BREW KID-FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN PUNCH: In the Halloween Bowl or punch bowl -dump Hawaiin Punch, soda, sherbet add food coloring and drop the plastic toys in so they float and add eyes to the scoops of sherbet.
If you need other treats for your party, let me suggest Frankenstein Rice Krispy Treats! and CANDY CORN POKE CAKE! or go to https://thekeeledeal.com/the-best-halloween-recipes and find a great round-up of Halloween treats.
WITCHES BREW KID FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN PUNCH
- 1 Liter Hawaiian Green Berry Punch
- 2 Liters Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1 quart Rainbow Sherbet
- green food coloring optional
- gummy candy and candy eyes
- plastic non-toxic bugs, spiders and skeletons
- Pour Punch, soda into the bowl or punch bowl, add green food coloring
- Drop plastic toys and gummy candy in to bowl and let them float
- Scoop Sherbet in to punch, add candy eyes
- Serve in cups or mason jars - I decorated with Halloween stickers and strawa
If you haven’t joined our email list – please do so at the top of the page
Follow us on Facebook @
Follow us on Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/
Follow Us on Instagram @