Apple Pie Ice Cream is an easy no-churn recipe and is delicious. Apple season will be in full swing soon. Blend heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, apple pie filling, and cinnamon for this incredible frozen treat.
With apple and pumpkin season right around the corner, this Apple Pie Ice Cream is just one of the many fall desserts I will share with you all. If Ice Cream isn't your thing, try Easy Classic Apple Crisp, Caramel Apple Granny Cheesecake Bars, or Apple Pie Cupcakes.
Yes, you definitely could use fresh apples. However, if using fresh it would probably be good to make them into Easy to Make Homemade Apple Pie Filling. If they were used without cooking they would be crispy in the ice cream.
Nuts -(pecans or walnuts are great)
Best if kept in an airtight container. It will keep for weeks in the freezer.
Other No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes :
- Easy No-Churn Blackberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Easy Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream
How to Make Apple Pie Ice Cream (No-Churn)
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Apple Pie Filling
- Waffle Bowls
Gather ingredients for ice cream.
Beat heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer.
Next, add sweetened condensed milk. Mix well.
Pour Ice Cream into a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Put in freezer for 4-6 hours.
- Stand Mixer or Electric Hand Mixer and Mixing Bowl.
- Loaf Pan
- Plastic Wrap
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Waffle Bowls or Serving Dishes
Apple Pie Ice Cream (No-Churn)
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- Loaf Pan
- 4 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can ( 21 oz) Apple Pie Filling
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- In a stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream. Start beating on medium speed and move up to high. Beat 5-6 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Fold in Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Add Apple Pie Filling and Cinnamon
- Mix well and pour into a loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen.
I love no churn ice cream recipes. I am for sure going to save this and try it once I am settled in our new home. Thanks for sharing your blog and posts at Blog & Inspire FB Group