No-Churn Blackberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is so easy to make! You will not need an ice cream machine for this very tasty frozen dessert .
Blackberries are a definite favorite of mine. Summer is here and I can wait to try making many different ice cream and popsicle recipes. I have experimented a little already with Make at Home Orange Creamsicles and in the fall we shared Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream. No- Churn Ice Cream is incredibly easy to make. For No-Churn Blackberry Cheesecake, you will need just a few ingredients including- cream cheese, whole whipping cream and graham cracker crumbs.
I had an ice cream maker at one point. However, I'm pretty sure it got sent to goodwill after only using it once or twice. The no-churn method is so much easier . In my opinion anyway.
What is the Best Way to Store Homemade Ice Cream ?
- Store in an Airtight Container
- Store the Ice Cream actually inside the Freezer , not on the door . ( To keep the temperature consistent)
- Put Plastic Wrap or Parchment Paper over the Ice Cream before adding the lid .
- I used a loaf pan well making , it worked great , However if storing in the freezer for multiple days ,airtight is best.
Ingredients Needed to Make Easy No-Churn Blackberry Cheesecake Ice Cream :
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Lemon Juice
- Vanilla Extract
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
How to Make No-Churn Ice Cream :
Gather your Ingredients for Ice Cream.
First, add the blackberries, sugar, and lemon juice to a medium saucepan. Set the heat on medium and stir and allow to boil until the berries have released their juices. I mashed them some with a wooden spoon .Remove from heat and set aside. Then chill for about one hour.
If you aren't a fan of seeds you can drain the syrup, however I left them in.
In a different mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold the 2 mixtures together and stir in Graham Cracker Crumbs
Prepare a loaf pan or what ever container you are freezing in , line with parchment paper. Pour half of the cream cheese /whip cream mixture into pan . Top with half the Berries. (I also added a few fresh berries)
Repeat a second layer. With a butter knife swirl the berries into the Ice Cream Mixture
Its frozen and ready to dip into a dish or cone
Other Recipes You May Enjoy :
Easy No-Churn Blackberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 2 cups Blackberries
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 8oz. Brick Cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 22 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Cook blackberries sugar, and lemon juice over medium high heat. Bring to boil allowing berries to burst and release juices.
- Reduce heat and allow to boil until it begins to thicken
- Remove from heat and cool completely . Refrigerate 30-40 minutes
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla -mix completely
- In a separate bowl , whip heavy cream on high until stiff peaks form
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream mixture. Stir in graham cracker crumbs
- Spread half of the mixture into prepared pan. Spoon half of the blackberry mixture on top
- Repeat this step with second half of mixture and berries
- Using a butter knife drag blackberry mixture through cream
- Cover pan with plastic wrap or foil and freeze 5-6 hours . Until firm
- Dip and enjoy