Pumpkin Spice French Toast Casserole on your breakfast table or buffet will make you a superhero. It is easy to make when you mix your bread, pumpkin, spices, and eggs into a casserole dish and bake. Perfect for the holidays or any fall morning.
With Summer winding down and fall just around the corner. I guess it's time to bring on all things pumpkin and apple. In addition to this Pumpkin Spice French Toast Casserole, I have several other pumpkin recipes on my blog. Pumpkin Bars With Raisins and Cream Cheese Frosting, Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe(The New One) are a few of my favorites. Please give them a try and let me know what you think.
I used texas toast, however, french bread, or brioche are also great options.
Yes, it is even better if made the night before and covered and put in the refrigerator.
In the refrigerator covered. It should keep 2-3 days
Other Great Pumpkin Recipes :
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
- Pumpkin Crisp With Pecan Crumble Topping
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Cake Donuts
How to Make Pumpkin SpiceFrench Toast Casserole:
- Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Puree
- Brown Sugar
- Texas Toast (or bread of choice)
Step By Step Directions :
- Gather Ingredients for french toast casserole. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 inch baking dish.
Whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and white sugar together in a bowl.
Now, beat in the pumpkin puree.
Cut Texas Toast into 1-inch cubes. Layer bread into the greased baked dish. Pour pumpkin egg mixture over bread.
In a mixing bowl stir together using a fork brown sugar, cinnamon, flour, and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over the french toast casserole.
Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Pumpkin Spice French Toast Casserole
- 8 Eggs
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Cloves
- 1 loaf Texas Toast
- 1 can (15 ounce) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon Flour
- 1 tablespoon Soft Butter
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350° Grease a 9x13 inch Baking Dish
- Whisk together in a mixing bowl, the eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and sugar.
- Next, beat in pumpkin puree.
- Spread cubed texas toast into greased baking dish.
- Pour egg pumpkin dish over the bread. Coating well.
- In a mixing bowl mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, flour, and butter. Sprinkle over bread mixture and bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.