Try this easy Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream. Creamy, delicious and quick and easy to make. Your family will love it for sure.
PUMPKIN SPICE NO-CHURN ICE CREAM
Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream is a quick and easy recipe. Like the other pumpkin recipes that we have recently shared Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies and PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS, There are only a few simple ingredients.you will need. They are canned pure pumpkin, (Not pumpkin pie filling) sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
For many years well working at Frisch’s Big Boy, everyone would get excited when September rolled around and pumpkin pie arrived. The whole Cincinnati area loves Frisch’s pumpkin pie. Eventually, my plan is to make a copy cat version of their pie. However, not quite ready for that yet. The pie has to be a perfect imposter. In the meantime, I will practice all things pumpkin lol.
What you will need to make Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream
- Canned Pure Pumpkin
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Heavy Whipping Cream
You won’t need any fancy equipment to make this pumpkin spice ice cream. All you need is a handheld electric mixer or stand mixer to whip the heavy cream.
- Whip Heavy Whipping Cream With Hand or Stand Mixer on High Until Thick and Fluffy.
- Next mix in Pumpkin Puree, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- This eliminates the need for churning.
- Pour in a Loaf Pan and Move to Freezer for 2-3 Hours
- You Have Ice Cream -Yay!
Blend with an electric hand mixer
Pour Ice Cream Mix into Loaf Pan, Transfer to Freezer
Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream
- Electric Mixer
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree Not Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1. To make the ice cream base: In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin puree with the cinnamon,
and pumpkin pie spice – this helps prevent the spices from clumping together.
- 2. Next, add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla to the bowl, and then beat using an
electric mixer until the mixture becomes smooth, 1-2 minutes. It is okay if there are a few
- 3 Whip the heavy cream: In a second mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer or in a stand mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, 4 to 5 minutes.
- 4. Gently fold the whipped cream into the ice cream base: Transfer the whipped cream to the bowl with the sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin.Gently fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin, stopping when the mixture looks smooth with no more streaks of whipped cream and is light orange in color. Be careful not to over-mix.
- 4 Freeze the ice cream: Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or any kind of freezer-safe container. Place a sheet of wax paper on top of the mixture and smooth it out. The wax paper helps prevent ice crystals from forming.Transfer to the freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Please join our email list at the top of the page to get a notification when new recipes are posted to the blog
Follow us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp
Follow us on Pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/WeDishItUp/