These Orange Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins are made from scratch and are delicious. These to die for muffins can be thrown together in less than an hour. They have fresh oranges and are packed full of chocolate chips. Need I say more?
These Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins may be my new favorite. Although, Homemade Fresh Cherry Muffin Recipe and Cranberry Orange Muffins are both delicious as well.
Muffins are fantastic, they are the perfect grab-on-the-go breakfast. They go great with a cup of coffee in the afternoon. They would also go great on the buffet table for your Easter or Mother's Day Brunch.
Yes, if you are allergic or don't like dark chocolate, white would be a great option.
Muffins will keep in an airtight container on the counter for 3-4 days.
If in the refrigerator, 5-6 days.
Yes in an airtight container for 3-4 months. Alternatively, I like to put the muffins into individual freezer bags and take them out as needed.
Of course, the quickest, easiest way to reheat it in the microwave. However, you could also stick it back in the oven for a few minutes. My personal favorites way to heat a muffin is to cut the muffin in half, butter it, and lay it on a flat top grill or cast-iron skillet until golden brown.
How To Make Orange Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins:
- Baking Powder
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Gather All Ingredients for Orange Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins.
In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl add the wet ingredients.
Beating wet ingredients with a hand mixer.
Combine the wet ingredients with the dry.
Fold chocolate chips into batter.
Mix everything well.
Scoop muffin batter into a paper-lined or silicone muffin pan. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
Cool muffins and serve.
Other Good Recipes You May Enjoy :
Orange Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffin
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- Electric Mixer
- 1 ¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- ⅓ cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Next, take 1 orange cut in half and juice. Reserve the juice.
- Peel the other orange and cut it into chunks
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, sugar, milk, orange pieces, orange juice, and melted butter. With a hand mixer or whisk, mix until well combined.
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry.
- Gently fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into paper- lined or silicone muffin pan. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until tooth pick comes out dry when inserted into middle of muffin.
We are so excited to feature your awesome Orange Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins at our Full Plate Thursday, 583! Hope you have a fantastic week and come back to see us real soon!
Thank You so much Miz Helen .