This Easy Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo is absolutely delicious. Anything with Alfredo sauce is my family's favorite. I mean this truly has to be the ultimate comfort food.
This recipe has you cooking the shrimp and chicken in the air fryer and the sauce in a pot on top of the stove. However, if you don't have an air fryer you can cook them in the oven or in a skillet.
I must say up until the last few years it was all about Easy Homemade Italian Meat Sauce (Bolognese)if I was having pasta. I love Lasagna With Meat Sauce And Ricotta or a good Spaghetti and Meat Sauce. However, when I finally started eating alfredo sauce I realized I loved it. This Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo is the bomb for sure.
Alfredo is an Italian White Cream Sauce made from butter, heavy cream, garlic parmesan cheese, and any other spices you might want to throw in.
Use Fresh Parmesan, broccoli goes great in alfredo. Parsley
Pour in an airtight container and allow it to cool completely. It will keep 3-4 days.
How to Make Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo?
- Chicken Breasts
- Heavy Cream
- Minced Garlic
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- White Pepper
Step By Step Instructions :
- Gather Ingredients for Alfredo. 2. Air Fry Shrimp and Chicken
3. Finish Chicken and Shrimp.
4. Melt Butter for White Sauce.
5. Whisk in Heavy Cream. 6. Heat to Boil and Reduce Heat.
7. Whisk in Parmesan one cup at a time. 8. Add Nutmeg, White Pepper,
9. Now Add Parsley. 10. Put Chicken and Shrimp on Noodles
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy:
Easy Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo
- Air Fryer
- Stove, Large Pan
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb Shrimp
- Steak Seasoning or Seasoning of Choice
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 3 cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon White Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- 1 lb Fettuccini Noodles
Chicken and Shrimp
- Line air fryer with foil and spray or spray basket directly with nonstick spray
- Dice chicken put chicken and shrimp in the basket and sprinkle with steak seasoning or seasoning of choice.
- Air Fry at 350° for 20 minutes. Shake and stir at half way point.
- Meanwhile well that is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan.
- Once the butter is melted stir in the heavy cream
- Once the cream heats to a boiling point, reduce heat and add garlic and begin to slowly stir in parmesan cheese.
- Once all is well combined, add nutmeg, pepper, and parsley. Add Chicken and shrimp to the sauce or on top. Serve with Fettuccini noodles or your favorite pasta.