The Very Best Turtle Brownies are so very good . Made from scratch with coco powder , chocolate chips and pecans. Top them with caramel topping and you will think you died and went to heaven.
Brownies are one of my all time favorite desserts. I have made and shared many different varieties including Easy Chocolate Cherry Brownies Recipe , The Best Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies and Peppermint Fudge Brownies. Sometimes I start with a box mix and sometimes I go for the from scratch recipe. The Very Best Turtle Brownies are made from scratch but are very easy to make.
They absolutely can be made up to a couple of days ahead of time and stored in an air tight container .
Yes if you are in a hurry and want to save time, start with a boxed mix and add the nuts, chocolate chips and caramel. They will still be delicious.
Yes , I pretty much freeze everything though ha ha. Freeze in an airtight container and take out a couple hours before needed.
Sure switch out the nuts, use milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Play around with your options and see what your favorite is.
How to Make The Very Best Turtle Brownies :
Ingredients Needed :
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Pecans
- Caramel Topping (Syrup)
Looking for unique brownie recipes ? Check out these Lemon Brownies https://pamsdailydish.com/lemon-brownies/ so good.
Other Recipes You May Like :
The Very Best Turtle Brownies
- Electric Mixer or Stand Mixer
- Baking Pan
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs (Large)
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans
- ⅓ cup Caramel Sauce I use Smucker's Ice Cream Topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Grease 8 x 8 baking dish
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer -mix dry ingredients
- Next add eggs -mix well
- Stir in oil and vanilla
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans
- Spread batter into pan
- Bake for 37-40 minutes or when toothpick comes out dry when inserted
- Let cool -sprinkle additional chocolate chips and pecans (optional) Drizzle caramel sauce over brownies. Cut and serve.