Easy No-Bake Fresh Peach and Brown Sugar Pie is delicious. I used fresh peaches in a graham cracker crust. However, frozen or canned peaches could be used. There is a layer of cheesecake filling and topped with cool whip. You will be a hit with this pie for sure.
No-Bake pies or desserts in general are my absolute favorite. Especially in the summer, no-one wants to be bothered with the oven. There are some great no-bake options on my blog. Have you tried Extra Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie or Easy To Make Watermelon Kool-Aid Pie? Both pies are fantastic . If you like traditional pies baked in the oven give The Best Peach Pie or Classic Homemade Apple Pie are great options.
Frequently Asked Questions About No-Bake Peach Pie :
You do not have to use a graham cracker crust. If you want to stick to no-bake , Vanilla Wafer or Golden Oreo Crust are both great options. You can buy pre-made or make walnut or pecan crusts that I have used and they are good. If you don't mind baking, a traditional pastry crust, short bread crust or even a sugar cookie crust are great.
Absolutely you could use homemade whipped cream. I usually use Cool Whip because I am all about short cuts. However, there is nothing quite as good as homemade whipped cream.
How to Make Easy No-Bake Fresh Peach and Brown Sugar Pie :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- A pre-made Graham Cracker crust or use this easy recipe to make your own.sugarspunrun.com/graham-cracker-crust-recipe/
- Peaches - fresh or frozen
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Lemon Juice
- Cool Whip
Step by Step Instructions :
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is fabulous . Give it a try.
Easy No-Bake Fresh Peach and Brown Sugar Pie :
- Electric Mixer
- Mixing Bowl, serving bowl , spatula
- 2 cups Fresh or Frozen Peaches Sliced
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust 8-9 inch -Premade or make your own
- 1 block (8oz.) Cream Cheese Softened
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tub (8oz.) Cool Whip or Whipped Cream
- Peel and slice peaches.
- In a mixing bowl toss peaches , 1tsp of lemon juice , brown sugar and cinnamon -set aside
- In a separate bowl with a hand mixer ,beat cream cheese until smooth, add in powdered sugar and 1 tsp lemon juice. Continue to beat on medium high until creamy and smooth
- Fold ½ of the container of Cool Whip into cheesecake filling
- Spread cream cheese mixture into pie shell
- Top with brown sugar peaches
- Add remaining Cool Whip to the top and garnish with peach slices (optional)
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving . Allowing pie to set