This Chicken Salad With Dill is packed full of flavor. Chunky chicken, miracle whip, pickles, celery, and onion, make it delicious. The dill weed gives it extra flavor. Served on your plate or in a sandwich, you will love it.
Chicken Salad With Dill
Using a rotisserie chicken and adding the veggies, pickles and miracle whip, made making this salad so easy. The addition of the dill weed gives it a little extra zip. If you throw it on a crescent roll or bread and make a sandwich, it would go great with a bowl of Creamy Tomato Basil Soup Instant Pot or Easy Country Chicken Noodle Soup.
Rotisserie chicken is my new secret weapon, making my life so much easier. Having one on hand makes it so much easier for so many chicken dishes. It could be used to make my KETO JALAPENO POPPER CHICKEN CASSEROLE or Awesome Chicken And Biscuits Instant Pot. It also gets used a lot for my dogs in their food. They are so spoiled.
If you don't have a rotisserie chicken on hand, you can use any leftover chicken or cook some up in the instant pot or on the stove. This time I served the salad on a crescent roll https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/ with lettuce and tomato. However, it is also great to just scoop on a plate served with crackers. Also, great with cottage cheese and tuna or egg salad. Making for a light lunch or dinner.
How to Make Chicken Salad with Dill :
How to Make Chicken Salad With Dill :
- Chopped or Shredded Chicken
- Celery Diced
- Red Onion Diced
- Dill Pickles
- Miracle Whip
- Dill Weed
- Chop chicken and put in mixing bowl
- Add half of your diced celery,red onion and pickles
- Stir in half of the miracle whip add dill weed
- Mix in remaining veggies
- Blend in remaining miracle whip -garnish with additional dill weed
If you are looking for a low carb bread option for sandwiches, Thin slim is fantastic and keto and low carb approved.
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy :
Chicken Salad With Dill
- 3 Cups Chopped or Shredded Cooked Chicken Rotisserie or pre-cooked
- 2-3 Stacks Celery chopped
- 2 Large Dill Pickles -chopped
- ½ Med Red Onion -chopped
- ¾ Cup Miracle Whip More or less to taste
- 2 tablespoon Dill Weed More for Garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a Medium Mixing Bowl Blend Chicken and Half of the Celery, Pickle, Onion
- Stir In Half of the Miracle Whip
- Add Remaining Celery, Pickle, Onion and Dill Weed
- Mix in Remaining Miracle Whip and Garnish with Additional Dill Weed
- Chill Until Ready To Serve
- Mayonaise can be substituted if that is your preference
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days