If you love Bacon Cheeseburgers, you are going to love Bacon Cheeseburger Instant Pot Soup. It is Low Carb and Keto friendly and absolutely delicious. Even if you arent doing low carb, it is still great.
Bacon Cheeseburger Instant Pot Soup
Bacon Cheeseburger Instant Pot Soup is great if you are doing low carb or keto lifestyle or even if you aren't. Fall is here and it is definitely soup weather. Did you try Easy Country Chicken Noodle Soup Homemade Broccoli Soup or my INSTANT POT CHILI?
Making this Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is so quick and easy. It will literally take you less than 30 minutes in your instant pot. To make this great cheeseburger in a bowl, you will need the following ingredients:
- Ground Beef
- Canned Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Beef Broth
- Canned Mushrooms
- Crumbled Cooked Bacon
- Diced Jalapenos (jarred pickled)
- Garlic Powder
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Cream Cheese
- Sharp Cheese
- Chopped Pickles
If you are new to the Keto/Low Carb lifestyle, check out https://www.drberg.com/
He shares a lot of great information to get started.
How Do You Make This Cheeseburger Soup?
Ingredients for Soup
Ingredients cooking in Instant Pot
You can add or omit ingredients to your preferences. I personally added extra pickles and jalapenos and also put a little mustard, ketchup, and mayo in mine. However, I'm sure there are many that find that bizarre. To each, their own is my motto.
If you try this soup and make adjustments please come back and comment and let me know the changes you made.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 lb Ground Beef (ground turkey or chicken could be used)
- ½ medium Onion
- 3 Cups Beef Broth
- ¼ Cup Cooked Crumbled Bacon
- 1 4 oz Can Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Diced pickled Jalapenos leave out if you don't like spicy
- 1 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheese
- 1 Pickle Spear Diced for garnish
- With Instant Pot on saute add ground beef. Brown ground beef halfway, add the onion . Cook the beef until no longer pink. Press the cancel button.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms,, beef broth, cooked bacon, jalapenos, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, stir well
- Place cream cheese on top in the middle of the soup
- Close lid of instant pot, press the soup button and adjust to 15 minutes.
- When timer beeps -quick release the pressure -serve with shredded cheese, diced pickles, and any other desired toppings.