This Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish is Delicious. Blueberries and cream cheese, so colorful and delicious. Starting with refrigerator crescents makes it super easy. Your family is going to love you when they get up and smell this little slice of heaven baking.
This Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Ring is made with cream cheese , blueberry pie filling and crescent rolls. It is made very similar to Super Easy Cheese Danish that I shared in the past. Some other easy breakfasts to make are Easy to Make Caramel Pecan Rolls or Easy Pumpkin Spice Cake Donuts.
Yes you definitely use the canned fruit of your choice . Cherries and Apples are great.
I have never tried using frozen fruit. If you opt to try . I would thaw and drain well.
In an airtight container, the Danish should be good for 2-3 days in refrigerator.
Yes if you don't have or don't like crescent rolls you could use homemade dough.
find a great recipe here https://lilluna.com/crescent-rolls/
How to Make Easy Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Ring :
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
- Crescent Rolls
- Blueberry Topping
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Lemon Juice
Gather the ingredients for the Blueberry Cheesecake Danish .
Next lay crescent rolls out around a pizza pan. Pointed side in.
Mix cream cheese filling with electric mixer.
Spoon blueberry filling evenly around crescent ring.
Top with cheesecake mixture.
Close crescent rolls over blueberry cream cheese topping. Seal . Brush with melted butter or egg wash to help browning . Cooking spray will also work.
Spread icing onto Danish . Ready to serve .
Other Great Recipes You May Enjoy:
Easy Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 8oz. block Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar divided
- 1 tablespoon Milk or Cream
- Gather ingredients for Blueberry Danish
- Pre-heat Oven to 375°
- Beat Cream Cheese,½ cup powdered sugar, vanilla and lemon juice on high until smooth and creamy
- On a pizza pan place triangles overlapping with long pointed ends outward. So that there is about a 6" circle left in the middle of the pan.
- Spread Blueberry topping over the over lapping dough.
- Next dollop spoonful's of cream cheese mixture on the blueberry filling.
- Fold pointed ends of crescents over the filling and pinch into lapped dough t
- Brush with butter ,egg wash or spray with cooking spray for better browning (optional)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and bubbly hot filling
- Whisk remaining powdered sugar and milk with fork or whisk until a smooth glaze is formed. Drizzle over warm Danish it should part way melt to make a yummy glaze.
The inspiration for this Danish was found at pillsbury.com/everyday-eats/best-crescent-roll-recipes
Leave a Reply