Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies are so yummy and easy to throw together. They are soft and chewy and full of flavor.
White chocolate chips have become my new addiction. Ha Ha which is really odd because I never liked white chocolate until recently. Soon everywhere will be flooded with pumpkin everything. I mean it is the middle of August right? I’m anxious to drink pumpkin coffees and lattes and pumpkin pie. I am not however anxious to let go of summer. Summer is my favorite season. I hope to retire somewhere that is warm year-round. San Diego is my first choice. We lived there for years, my husband was raised there and he still has siblings and their families there. It is kind of home to me. For the moment though my children and grandchildren and my husband’s job is here in Cincinnati so its where we call home.
Now back to pumpkins, these PumpkinWhite Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious and pretty easy to make. You will need -brown sugar, white sugar, butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, flour, and white chocolate chips.
If you aren’t a fan of pumpkin but are looking for a good cookie or brownie recipe:
Are both great options. I hope to do a lot of different cookie and pie recipes over the Holidays so be sure to check back, Add your email at the top of the page to get notified when I post new recipes.
On Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WeDishItUp/
How To Make Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies :
Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- EQUIPMENT NEEDED
- Electric Mixer
- BAKING SHEET
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1.PREHEAT OVEN TO 375°
- 2. In a Mixing Bowl Cream Together Sugars, Butter and Vanilla
- 3. Add The Pumpkin Puree and Mix Well, add all Spices, Add Flour, Mix Well
- 4. Fold in White Chocolate Chips
- 5. Drop Batter by Tablespoons on Non-Stick Baking Sheet or Or Baking Matt. Flatten Slightly With Fork or Palm of Hand.
- 6. Bake 8-10 Minutes at 375°
- 7. Serve Warm or Allow to Cool and Store in Airtight Container