Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken Thighs are the perfect weeknight dinner. Chicken Thighs, baby carrots, red potatoes, apples, red onion, and seasonings. It can all be thrown together on one pan and ready in less than an hour. You can't beat that am I right?
Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken Thighs are made with bone in the skin on chicken thighs. They are marinated in ranch seasoning, olive oil, and roasted garlic herb seasoning. Then, they are put on a sheet pan and cooked together with vegetables and apples. I absolutely love the convenience of sheet pan dinners.
Absolutely, time may need to be adjusted as breasts dry out quicker.
Sure if you want to change out the veggies for something else you prefer. The potatoes could be swapped for a low-carb veggie if you are following that lifestyle.
Everything should be put into an airtight container. They will keep 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
They can be reheated in the microwave or you can cover with foil and return to oven.
Other Sheet Pan Recipes You May Enjoy :
- Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
- Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
How To Make Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken:
- Chicken Thighs - Bone In Skin On
- Apples -Sliced and Cored
- Baby Carrots
- Red Potatoes
- Red Onion
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Ranch Seasoning Packett
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Herb Seasoning
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Dinner,
Marinating the Vegetables
Line Vegetables on The Baking Tray. Add the Chicken Thighs and Bake.
Tips for Making Sheet Pan Dinners:
- Line Baking Sheet With Foil for Easy Clean Up
- Slice the Veggies Thin So They Get Done in a Reasonable Time.
- Swap out the ChickenThighs for Pork Chops for The Pork Lovers in the House.
- Use Buffalo Ranch Seasoning for a Spicy Twist.
Great Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy :
- Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe(The New One)
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake With Biscuits
- Raspberry Lemon Poke Cake
- Cherry Pie Cupcakes
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken Thighs
- Sheet Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 pkt Ranch Seasoning
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Garlic Herb Seasoning
Chicken and Vegetables
- 4-6 Chicken Thighs Bone in Skin On
- 4 Apples Peeled, Cored and Sliced
- 2 cups Baby Carrots
- 2 Red Onions Thinly Sliced
- 6-8 Red Potatoes Sliced in Half
- Chopped Parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 400 °
- In a small mixing bowl , combine ranch seasoning , garlic herb seasoning and olive oil, Whisk together.
- In a large bowl place chicken thighs and pour half of the marinade over the chicken and toss to coat well.
- Next, refrigerate marinated chicken for 20-30 minutes well doing the other prepping of veggies.
- Chop and slice apples and veggies.
- Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray , arrange vegetables on baking sheet pour remaining marinade on veggies.
- Add chicken to pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°
- Serve hot
Leave a Reply