Raspberry Lemon Poke Cake is so good. It starts with a white boxed cake mix, and raspberry jello and is topped with lemon pudding frosting. It is the perfect mixture of sweet and tangy.
Poke cakes are the best. This Raspberry Lemon combo is perfect, Some of my other favorites are Peaches and Cream Poke Cake and The Best Cherry Poke Cake.
A poke cake is a basic cake made with either a mix or homemade. Holes poked in the cake with a fork or a wooden spoon. Then either jello or pudding poured over the cake.
Absolutely use what ever flavor cake you choose.
No, use the frosting of your choice. Often I use whipped cream or Cool Whip.
Because it has jello in the cake and pudding in the frosting, you should definitely refrigerate left over cake. It should keep 3-4 days.
How to Make Raspberry Lemon Poke Cake :
- Cake Mix and Ingredients to Make Cake
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Raspberry Jello
- Lemon Instant Pudding
- Cool Whip
- Vanilla Extract
Ingredients for cake, jello filling, and the pudding frosting.
Bake cake as directedon the box. Cool, poke holes in cake with handle of wooden spoon.
Jello ready to be poured into cake.
Cake after Jello poured into it.
Making cream cheese frosting with pudding.
Frosting the poke cake.
Frosted Cake ready to serve.
Other Great Desserts to Try :
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake With Biscuits
- Creamy Strawberry Lemon Pie
- Peaches and Cream Poke Cake
Raspberry Lemon Poke Cake
- Mixing Bowl, , spatula
- Electric Mixer
- Cake Pan
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Box(3.5 oz) Raspberry Jello
- 1 cup Hot Water
- ½ cup Cold Water
- 1 block (8 oz) Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 box (3.5 oz) Lemon Instant Pudding
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 tub Cool Whip or Whipped Cream
- teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Bake cake as directed on the box-cool completely
- Poke holes in the cake with the handle of a wooden spoon or similar
- Make jello as directed on the box - pour over the cake fill the holes (I use the quick set method) reducing cold water to ½ cup
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours allowing Jello to set
Lemon Pudding Frosting
- Cream together with an electric mixer on medium high the softened cream cheese and softened butter
- Slowly add in powdered sugar and lemon pudding and vanilla extract
- When smooth fold in the cool whip
- Frost the cake and garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon slices
Leave a Reply